The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

YES SHANE 3 LITTLE GIRLS WHO ARE NEVER LEFT ALONE ELISE IS CAMPED BY THEIR BED AND HAS BEEN SINCE 2 DAYS BEFORE THEY WERE BORN UNIVERSITY REVISION IS PLAYING 2ND FIDDLE AT THE MOMENT THANK GOODNESS I'VE GOT 4 DAYS OFF AFTER GOOD FRIDAY AND SHE CAN GO TO BED WHILE I TAKEOVER FOR A WHILE

its awfull when this happens so sorry r.i.p little one.

lovely pups dark brindle i like it really stands out :thumbsup:
yes shes a beauty just like her da
Aye.And her big sister too Graham.Just looks like her,when she was whelped.Hope everything else goes to plan for the pups,mate.U 2 Elise.Graham.Ive lost me phone book mate.Havent a number for no one.So please accept my appologies,for not being in touch.That bitch is breaking at the moment.So i have to get in touch wit Gary.

lovely pups dark brindle i like it really stands out :thumbsup:
yes shes a beauty just like her da
Aye.And her big sister too Graham.Just looks like her,when she was whelped.Hope everything else goes to plan for the pups,mate.U 2 Elise.Graham.Ive lost me phone book mate.Havent a number for no one.So please accept my appologies,for not being in touch.That bitch is breaking at the moment.So i have to get in touch wit Gary.
I am so sorry for you 2.Ive just read through the rest of the topic,after replying to Grahams post.I didnt even know you had lost the 1st one,never mind the 2nd.God willing,the rest,will make it.Bitches are stronger,and better we life struglers than dogs i think.So hopefully we'll still be seeing some pix of them all,over the next few weeks.Reni will be looking forward to seeing,and running against her wee sister some time in the future.Hopefully that will happen one day.

couldnt post on here yesterday as i was so gutted about the dog pup R.I.P my little freind.

YES SHANE 3 LITTLE GIRLS WHO ARE NEVER LEFT ALONE ELISE IS CAMPED BY THEIR BED AND HAS BEEN SINCE 2 DAYS BEFORE THEY WERE BORN UNIVERSITY REVISION IS PLAYING 2ND FIDDLE AT THE MOMENT THANK GOODNESS I'VE GOT 4 DAYS OFF AFTER GOOD FRIDAY AND SHE CAN GO TO BED WHILE I TAKEOVER FOR A WHILE
Hi Judith, Hope you are OK. What a terrible run of events. I'm so sorry about the boy pups, and really can't believe how it can happen to second one when he looked so strong when I saw him on Tuesday. Poor Graham what a shock. You keep your spirits up, I know April's not your favourite month anyway. I'm thinking about you both, and if there is anything I can do that might just cheer you up, or help you out, just ask. I'm off till Tuesday too so plenty of spare time. Hope rest of girls fit and well. Big mad physio hugs Kxxx

Afternoon Kay :teehee:

The gang are all well (little girl puppies included). Looking forward to seeing you and the mad bunch tomorrow afternoon, I am taking Lucy and Freya and I may just pop little Jessi in the veterans for a run round (I hope she remembers the way :blink: )

Onwards and upwards (I suppose this means I better get off the sofa and stop puppy drooling then !)

couldnt post on here yesterday as i was so gutted about the dog pup R.I.P my little freind.
I'm so sorry Graham, all those months of waiting for a pup from your dog only to loose him is heartbreaking. :(

Probably the most frustrating thing in racing to have a decent scratch dog and be patiently waiting for someone to use him at stud. To have this then happen is a real kick in the teeth. All I can say is don't loose hope. :luck:

RIP Caan
He died at 10:50pm last night after sudden respiratory distress. I tried everything I could, it was so quick and he slipped away within 15 minutes of becoming unwell.

I didn't want to post anything until I'd spoken to Graham. We're both understandably gutted, he was such a strong, healthy dog and was active and piling on the weight. Such a shock.
so sorry to ere this elsie wat a shame im starting to get worried over ere now but if not enough graham can most certanly ave my one if he wishs i hate to see this happen to him and of course u but its not the end of the world i suppose.. :thumbsup:
SHANE THANKS VERY MUCH FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING REGARDING WHAT THIS LITTER MEANS TO ME AND THANKS FOR THE PHNONE CALL TODAY YOUR A TRUE GENT. :thumbsup:

Afternoon Kay :teehee:
The gang are all well (little girl puppies included). Looking forward to seeing you and the mad bunch tomorrow afternoon, I am taking Lucy and Freya and I may just pop little Jessi in the veterans for a run round (I hope she remembers the way :blink: )

Onwards and upwards (I suppose this means I better get off the sofa and stop puppy drooling then !)
Hi Elise, Glad you're still being positive, it takes guts to keep your chin up . We'll see you tomorrow. Been at Selby game fair all day today, with Leo and Riley. You'll be proud to hear they got lots of admiring glances and big fusses made of them by the lurcher fraternity. Alan said we could've sold them 10 times, he's still bleeding !!!! Anyway, I'm sure Jess will run for you. It's very cold and wet, standing still isn't a sensible option LOL See you tomorrow Kxx

I'm glad the gorgeous boys had lost of attention, I am coming armed with a camera tomorrow so we can get some proper posing pics of them both :wub:

I'm glad the gorgeous boys had lost of attention, I am coming armed with a camera tomorrow so we can get some proper posing pics of them both :wub:
I'll boil wash them half an hour before I set off so they look white for once . Only joking, if the RSPCA are monitoring the sight !! You've to be so careful these days LOL I'll do them at 30 degrees... Obviously I've started on the scrumpy, that's the affect of day out with the kids pestering .. The dogs are angels by comparison, even Smiley Riley devil pup . The boys will be very pleased to see you , Leo was an enthusiastic spectator of the simulated coarsing today . Riley had a quieter studious expression, probably sight of lots of big Billy lookalikes... rather worrying to him. They're both in prime position next to fire now, so they've enjoyed themselves. Probably dreaming of the snacks they shared with Rob the Blinged up Carnivore ... The farts will no doubt be toxic. See you tomorrow Kxx

RIP Caan
He died at 10:50pm last night after sudden respiratory distress. I tried everything I could, it was so quick and he slipped away within 15 minutes of becoming unwell.

I didn't want to post anything until I'd spoken to Graham. We're both understandably gutted, he was such a strong, healthy dog and was active and piling on the weight. Such a shock.
so sorry to ere this elsie wat a shame im starting to get worried over ere now but if not enough graham can most certanly ave my one if he wishs i hate to see this happen to him and of course u but its not the end of the world i suppose.. :thumbsup:
SHANE THANKS VERY MUCH FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING REGARDING WHAT THIS LITTER MEANS TO ME AND THANKS FOR THE PHNONE CALL TODAY YOUR A TRUE GENT. :thumbsup:
your welcome graham :luck:

The girls have been weighed today.

Laoise 1lb 2.5oz

Trudy 1lb 3oz

(No Name) 1lb 4oz

Blaze playing silly beggars :wub:

050.jpg

047.jpg

Looks like Trudy found Mummy

049.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back