The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
best of luck elsie hope shes a champ for you :thumbsup:

i can vouch 4 the dream as elise told me about the dream the sunday b4 they were born @ manton, she said she had a dream she was walking up the track with a 40lb brindle bitch. i told her about the dream my mate had the night b4 mickey whizz was born she had a dream that the mother wud have one white dog pup and he wud b huge... she was right lol and the scan had said 2. so i think this is a lucky omen 4 fleesh. good luck to everyone having one. :luck:

Red Brindle is ALL MINE she's called Trudy (Follow my Dreams) and I did indeed dream about her, when they brought the pups round to me in the box she was crawling about like mad and screaming her little lungs out louder than any of the others :wub: .
Hi Elise just weighed Riley he's now 14 lbs , good 2 lbs of that could well be mud !!! He's just been river bank sliding again . Trying to get ball off him is a whole new sport in it's own right Whippet rugby. Anyway, off to relax with Leo next to fire, he's guarding Easter eggs kids have left on the shelf, living in hope of a sudden earth quake to force them into his mouth. The pictures of pups are lovely but, they're much better in the flesh See you soon Kx

Hi Kay, glad to hear the boys of all varieties are getting up to mischief. Riley sounds like a fantastic weight, I can just imagine he is the perfect "whiter than white" advert for washing powder. Riley Percil ... he's small and mighty :teehee: (and clearly needs washing A LOT (w00t) ).

Can't wait until we get Leo a chase of the lure, you can enjoy more of his manaical screaming !!! I do think Connors Angel and Connor's Devil are fitting names for them both :wub:

Gang here are all well, chicken legs were well devoured and much appreciated by whippet tummies :thumbsup:

come on elise we need more puppy pictures you know we all love to see them (w00t)

I can just sit here and watch them all :teehee:

P.S Blaze not farting tonight :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Caan

He died at 10:50pm last night after sudden respiratory distress. I tried everything I could, it was so quick and he slipped away within 15 minutes of becoming unwell.

I didn't want to post anything until I'd spoken to Graham. We're both understandably gutted, he was such a strong, healthy dog and was active and piling on the weight. Such a shock.

oh god this is really sad news gutted for u both. RIP caan xxx

really sorry for your loss Elise its a horrible thing to happen but it does many times and sadly there is nothing anyone can do

R.I.P LITTLE ONE

So sorry Elise, RIP Caan, just don't know what to say again :(

Oh Elise Im so sorry for your loss, what a sad couple of days this has been

RIP little one

Sorry to read about the loss of little Caan, R.I.P

RIP Caan
He died at 10:50pm last night after sudden respiratory distress. I tried everything I could, it was so quick and he slipped away within 15 minutes of becoming unwell.

I didn't want to post anything until I'd spoken to Graham. We're both understandably gutted, he was such a strong, healthy dog and was active and piling on the weight. Such a shock.
so sorry to ere this elsie wat a shame im starting to get worried over ere now but if not enough graham can most certanly ave my one if he wishs i hate to see this happen to him and of course u but its not the end of the world i suppose.. :thumbsup:

I spoke to the vet about this as I was concerned that given it's sudden onset there could be something that would affect the other pups. The vet didn't think it was likely that there was anything that would affect the others. It is a possibility that he aspirated himself through over zealous feeding (it did occur just after he had fed) and the milk may have gotten into his lungs. Either that or he was just a fading puppy that went downhill very quickly. :(

I spoke to the vet about this as I was concerned that given it's sudden onset there could be something that would affect the other pups. The vet didn't think it was likely that there was anything that would affect the others. It is a possibility that he aspirated himself through over zealous feeding (it did occur just after he had fed) and the milk may have gotten into his lungs. Either that or he was just a fading puppy that went downhill very quickly. :(
fading puppy :angry: one of my bitches had tat elise nicest pups ever had and everymorning one after another they passed away lost seven of them my vet injected four of them two came through it how is my wee bitch

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back