The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Sweet Latte and ice-cream seem to be the ticket Kay, caffeine and sugar all in one go !!! Hope Leo and Riley have not been getting up to too much mischief and Riley has been polite to uncle Billy :teehee: .
Hi Elise, You just spoil yourself, it's a good cause. Leo and Riley are fabulous, Leo looks fitter than ever, and remains the perfect gentleman. Riley, well where do I start on that young chap.... He's discovered horses , sheep and cows do delicious droppings that also make you green if you slide through them on your belly. Billy thinks he's a disgrace to the breed, and Minty thinks it's great that other dogs get into bother leaving him to run around unchecked with 2 tennis balls wedged in his mouth..... Collies really aren't too bright, just very determined and ball focussed. So been out on several pack ventures in the nice spring sunshine, and bought a huge dog bed for the fire side spot favoured by all the canines. I'll probably end up on that when they take the sofa over, during kids bedtime when I vacate they move in like vultures LOL , Keep up the good work with the pups and Blaze, I'll call in at some point this week with some Easter treats for the girls of both species, keep your chin up Kxx

Kay, you're bonkers :teehee:

Wouldn't have you any other way :huggles:

Looking forward to a weekend when we can get Leo on the race track and having a chase of the lure :eek: . Not forgetting little Riley of course who will no doubt scream with jealousy :* .

See you soon xXx

So sorry to read you've lost a little fella :angry:hope the rest thrive for you !

Sorry to hear you lost one of the pups.

R.I.P Little One

Have you got a name for your little bitch yet Shane ?
yes fleesh im calling her [cleansweep] for her racing name kennel name laoise so my one is the middle pup ya..cleensweep being my work name as i am a chimney cleaner ha and im hopeing when i do get her racing it will be a cleansweep (w00t)

yes fleesh im calling her [cleansweep] for her racing name kennel name laoise so my one is the middle pup ya..cleensweep being my work name as i am a chimney cleaner ha and im hopeing when i do get her racing it will be a cleansweep (w00t)
Good name Shane :thumbsup: thanks for the lucky hug and handshake
lucky_sm_fl.gif

love it shane. :thumbsup: (w00t)

good luck shane should be a good un :luck: :thumbsup:

thanks everyone hope ye ere lot more about her when she running which wit her breeding i think ye will (w00t) (w00t)

Hi,

So sorry to hear about the little lad, RIP LITTLE ONE.

Lots of love from Nic and Craig xxx

Good name Shane :thumbsup: thanks for the lucky hug and handshake
lucky_sm_fl.gif
no prob d :thumbsup:

Blaze just back from her check-up at the vets. All is well, vet is very pleased with both Blaze and how plump and healthy the pups are. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back