The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
009-4.jpg

010-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

024-1.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg
all looking well fleesh i suppose graham will be looking for the one the same as the dad did she ave enough bitches for me to get one :blink: hope so ha herself looks grand and contented after all the hard work..wish her the best of :luck: wit them now an can i say injoy when they r tat small as u must know wat is in front of ye [pulling][draging]out of everythink just said would share tat :teehee:

Catching up,,wow a beautiful litter of brindle pups :thumbsup: ,,Im so glad Blaze is okay,,did worry a bit as no news,,but all ends well :sweating:

I like the dark bridle puppy,,but love blue brindles too,,Im so glad I gave up racing,,as they are smashing wee pups,,good luck :luck: :luck:

What gorgeous pups :wub: welldone Blaze, looking forward to watching these grow. :thumbsup: and good luck to the new owners. :thumbsup: di

Well it's half 1am and time for my puppy sitting shift, managed 2 hours kip I knew nothing the second my head hit the pillow. Yes Shane you can rest easy one of the little girls is yours :thumbsup:

well went to see blaze and the pups last night blaze looked very content and the pups well they are STUNNING so now its time to make a decision on which little beauty i will be having mind u in no rush just yet cos ive got a visitors badge and my very own cup at elises. (w00t) :luck: :luck: to all the new owners of these pups.

Well it's half 1am and time for my puppy sitting shift, managed 2 hours kip I knew nothing the second my head hit the pillow. Yes Shane you can rest easy one of the little girls is yours :thumbsup:
sound fleesh tanks very much i could of sold two more as well for u my bro wanted one and little nephew going to be some sad faces but its life ha il ave mind ha and im so glad to ave one :thumbsup:

sound fleesh tanks very much i could of sold two more as well for u my bro wanted one and little nephew going to be some sad faces but its life ha il ave mind ha and im so glad to ave one :thumbsup:
hi shane glad u sorted out with one of these beauties i wish u all the :luck: :luck: with her mate. :thumbsup:

They're gorgeous Elise :wub: Sorry you had a rough time of it,but glad Blaze and pups are ok.You've got a few Blaze lookalikes there :thumbsup:

hi shane glad u sorted out with one of these beauties i wish u all the :luck: :luck: with her mate. :thumbsup:
thanks to u graham for putting them my way ;)

They're gorgeous Elise :wub: Sorry you had a rough time of it,but glad Blaze and pups are ok.You've got a few Blaze lookalikes there :thumbsup:
Paws crossed that they're "runalikes" too :teehee:

no problem glad i could help all we ask is plenty of pictures lol.

no problem glad i could help all we ask is plenty of pictures lol.
Oh what gorgeous pups and such fab colours, all looking well which is by far the main. Will need to come and dribble all over them soon, perhaps you should sell tickets, and get your mum to do some catering. You've got to make the C section money back best way you can when you're a poor law student LOL [ Don't hold that against me when you qualify !!]

lovely pups dark brindle i like it really stands out :thumbsup:

Oh what gorgeous pups and such fab colours, all looking well which is by far the main. Will need to come and dribble all over them soon, perhaps you should sell tickets, and get your mum to do some catering. You've got to make the C section money back best way you can when you're a poor law student LOL [ Don't hold that against me when you qualify !!]
Of course you are welcome to visit at any time. Whenever you come you will find us in the same state as always when there's a litter in the house. No jobs done, barely any human food and the washing machine threatening to commit electrical failiure with the amount of puppy bedding going through it. But the fire will be on, the kettle not far off boiled and there's always room for an extra bum on the sofa :teehee: .

They are so cute, Really love the blue brindles. :wub: We need more puppy pictures!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back