The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well wats the news there now fleesh hope she had some for your sake an the weeding on today :angry: u will ave to leave it to your mam and just to say she was shitless when u were gone to town yesterday haha

well wats the news there now fleesh hope she had some for your sake an the weeding on today :angry: u will ave to leave it to your mam and just to say she was shitless when u were gone to town yesterday haha
All is way too quiet, I'm getting worried . Hope there's not been any difficultie and they're just all fast asleep in a pile of healthy pups. Fingers crossed !

3 bitches and 2 dogs all doing well.

We took a trip to the vets this morning, Blaze had a few contractions around midnight and her waters broke around 1am but then they stopped, she was just panting and crying but no pushing or looking like she was attempting to push, no nesting etc.

At the vets first in at 9am I was given the options to try a shot of oxytocin, with the proviso that she still may need a c-section if it didn't work or to just go straight for a section. I elected to go straight for the section.

When Blaze was opened up it turns out that going straight for the section was the right option, her uterus was close to rupturing, the vet put this forward as the possible reason that she had stopped contractions, mother nature is a funny thing and it looks like Blaze's body was telling her to stop.

Due to the rupture Blaze needed to be spayed at the same time, she is recovering very well.

Thanks for all your enquiries everyone, needless to say I haven't made the wedding, never mind though as good friends should always understand :thumbsup:

thank god they r all ok mammy and babies. look forward to seeing some pics when u get a chance. bet they r lovely. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:thumbsup: Thank god :luck: with pups & hope Blaze makes a good recovery

glad everythink ok best of luck mate :luck: :thumbsup:

aww poor Blaze :huggles: glad everything is ok now and continues to be :luck: need some colours of babes now or better still some pics of those babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm not allowed to put pictures on until tonight after Graham has seen them :teehee: but I'll get some weights :thumbsup:

2 boys - 10oz and 12oz

3 girls - 2x10oz and 11oz

Last edited by a moderator:
Glade Blaze is ok :thumbsup: looking forward to seeing these pups fleesh. :teehee: di

Poor Blaze, glad everything turned out good in the end :luck: with the new babies :thumbsup:

how many fags did mum get through :wacko: :sweating: :wacko: (w00t) (w00t) :-

I'm not allowed to put pictures on until tonight after Graham has seen them :teehee: but I'll get some weights :thumbsup:
2 boys - 10oz and 12oz

3 girls - 2x10oz and 11oz

they r good weights fleesh rio was 10 oz i think and shes went to 25/26lb :thumbsup:

ELISE TAKING PICTURES WILL POST LATER SMOKED MY HEAD OFF IF SHE EVER EVER BRINGS A MALE DOG INTO THIS HOUSE AGAIN I'M LEAVING FEEL LIKE GETTING DRUNK THATS 2 DRINKS FOR ME LOL JUST GLAD IT'S ALL OVER THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD LUCK WISHES I KNOW THEY HELPED

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: TO YOU ALL

WELL DONE to Blaze. Glad it all turned out o.k in the end. Hope she feels better soon. xxxx

Look forward to seeing the photos.

thank god blaze & pups are doing well :thumbsup: looking forward to seeing these run WELL DONE BLAZE :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back