The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to mum & pups cant wait to see them

lol karen jimmy & crenstonxx

Glad everything ended well. :thumbsup: Hope Blaze and pups are doing ok. Can't wait to see the pictures of the pups. :wub: Are you keeping one Elise & Judith?

congrates to all i sort of said it last nyt fleesh but once all ok tat all tat matter :luck:

WELL DONE BLAZE NOW WHERE ARE THE PICS

GARY :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not allowed to put pictures on until tonight after Graham has seen them :teehee: but I'll get some weights :thumbsup:
2 boys - 10oz and 12oz

3 girls - 2x10oz and 11oz
graham seen them yet flesh do you always do has youre told (w00t)

pleased mum and babies are ok good luck :luck: :luck:

Loading now ... silver dreams ... can anyone tell what colours they will end up :blink:

009-4.jpg

010-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

024-1.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

BLUE BRINDLES AND 1 DARK BRINDLE THEY LOOK GREAT :thumbsup: :luck:

Ahhh their gorgeous!! what lovely colours. :wub: :wub: Are you keeping any?

I can't decide which bitch I want, I really like the red brindle but the bigger blue brindle with the white tip on her tail is gorgeous too. The other two lads waiting for theirs will be on tenterhooks for weeks making their minds up and hoping I don't choose the same one.

AT THE MOMENT APART FROM THE RED BRINDLE THEY ALL HAVE A SILVER SHEEN TO THEM TWO BLUE BRINDLE AND TWO A LOT LIGHTER WITH FAWN BUT ALL HAVE SILVER SHEEN THINK BLAZE HAS BEEN CHEWING TINFOIL LOL

OMG they r gorgeous i have no idea how u will choose from them id want to keep them all. and awww @ blaze she looks so contented. :wub:

Awww bless they are lovely ..pleased the wait is over and blaze and pups are all fine

The pups are all gorgeous :wub: Glad I don't have to choose one especially as they are all brindles - I'd want to keep them all :lol:

Blaze looks nice and relaxed after her ordeal. :luck: to all the new owners

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back