The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think you're right Shane she certainly isn't like my other bitch Kerri who potters around quite happy then WHOOSH contractions.

Blaze is doing plenty of nesting, whining, panting, rolling and turning round in bed etc.

I think you're right Shane she certainly isn't like my other bitch Kerri who potters around quite happy then WHOOSH contractions.
Blaze is doing plenty of nesting, whining, panting, rolling and turning round in bed etc.
how long is she at this might not be a good sign might need somthink to bring her on the way as pups could be suffering inside would she be little gellous of other dogs being around after all women are finkey (w00t)

Not to worry, other dogs away to bed in the other room :thumbsup: , this could last a long time yet before we even start seeing contractions :sweating:

Not to worry, other dogs away to bed in the other room :thumbsup: , this could last a long time yet before we even start seeing contractions :sweating:
u know your own dogs and know wat is best is there much happening as we speak..looking so forward to seeing them i know we should n be talking like this as not good :luck:

She's had a little snooze flat out on her side, rolled on her back with her legs in the air then suddenly got round and has started another bout of whining and panting, depends how quickly her cervix dilates as to how long this lasts. Lets hope it's not too long ...

P.S notice I didn't bite on your comment about women being finicky ...

Last edited by a moderator:
She's had a little snooze flat out on her side, rolled on her back with her legs in the air then suddenly got round and has started another bout of whining and panting, depends how quickly her cervix dilates as to how long this lasts. Lets hope it's not too long ...
P.S notice I didn't bite on your comment about women being finicky ...
ha anyway look forward to turning on comp in morning surly be good news wish u and bitch well

good luck with her elise, hope all goes ok for you. :luck:

come on aint you got a webcam

we could all watch on msn

gary :luck: :luck: (w00t)

well theres bound to be some by morning but u may b in 4 a long night fleesh. good luck :luck:

:thumbsup: Come on Blaze you can do it :thumbsup:

all is quiet over there is there somethink after happening :unsure:

Nothing on facebook,,so looking here,,and nothing here too :teehee:

Good luck,,hope to see loads of puppy photos in the morning,,,will look in here tomorrow morning :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I know it's late fleesh and your probably up to your eyes in it, :lol: but any news.? :- di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back