The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Another day, another bout of waiting :angry:

But I think this time I'm waiting for a good night's sleep :blink: , been ticking by the hours that Blaze has had me awake wanting wee, poo, wee, poo, back rub, more room on the sofa, more toilet ...

... her temperature has dropped right off today to 37.0 degrees :sweating:

Come on Blaze just wating for you now (w00t) hurry up (w00t)

There's been some bed scratching going on over the course of the last 2 hours, with some sleeping inbetween. I have to go to town soon to organise some last bits for my best friends wedding tomorrow - I'll bet she starts then I'm in town.

If she starts tomorrow, nobody will be impressed as my car is getting ribbons and bows in the morning to double as the wedding car and I'm bridesmaid and making a speech at the wedding dinner in the afternoon :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's been some bed scratching going on over the course of the last 2 hours, with some sleeping inbetween. I have to go to town soon to organise some last bits for my best friends wedding tomorrow - I'll be she starts then I'm in town.
If she starts tomorrow, nobody will be impressed as my car is getting ribbons and bows in the morning to double as the wedding car and I'm bridesmaid and making a speech at the wedding dinner in the afternoon :sweating:

OMG Elise,if she doesn't start till tomorrow,they'll just have to cancel the wedding (w00t) :lol: :luck: :luck:

I'LL CANCEL THE WEDDING IF ELISE DOS'ENT GET BACK SOON LEAVING ME HERE ON MT OWN WHILE SHE GOES OFF TO BUY RIBBONS TO DECORATE THE CAR AND THE MARITAL BED I CAN'T EVEN EAT I JUST FEEL SICK SCARED WHO ME OH YES (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I'LL CANCEL THE WEDDING IF ELISE DOS'ENT GET BACK SOON LEAVING ME HERE ON MT OWN WHILE SHE GOES OFF TO BUY RIBBONS TO DECORATE THE CAR AND THE MARITAL BED I CAN'T EVEN EAT I JUST FEEL SICK SCARED WHO ME OH YES (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
:lol: Calm down, go and have a fag ;) I'm sure Elise will be home soon, :lol: you could always ring the other party in this for advise, or just somebody to shout at on the phone. (w00t) good luck, maybe puppies and pictures by tomorrow night. :thumbsup: di

God that was quick. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
HAD TO POST DI WAS GOING MAD WAITING NOW SHE TELLS ME SHE DIDNT BRING ANY MILK BYE ELISE 2X4PINTS PLEASE HURRY UP

HAD TO POST DI WAS GOING MAD WAITING NOW SHE TELLS ME SHE DIDNT BRING ANY MILK BYE ELISE 2X4PINTS PLEASE HURRY UP

PMSL :lol: how many fags and cups of tea have you gone through today,?? good luck, it's going to fine.(your a mum) :thumbsup: di

blaze's temp now 36 point 5 looks like things are moving along elise has gone for the milk lol at least i know she wont be long shop 2 mins awat

i think she will have them by the time i get back from work @ about 7pm there will b a nice litter. will check back then. good luck :luck:

HAHAHAHA Judith you dont get no better do ya lol all the litters now you would think you'd be used to it lol

NEVER IT GETS WORSE NOT BETTER GLAD THIS IS THE LAST ONE EVER HERE HOPEFULLY WHEN ELISE NEXT GETS A MAD URGE TO BREED A LITTER SHE WILL HAVE A PLACE OF HER OWN LOL I LIVE IN HOPE DONT YOU KNOW

Calm down Judith,or you'll have Elise tying ribbon round Blazes neck instead of the car:lol:

:lol: Calm down, go and have a fag ;) I'm sure Elise will be home soon, :lol: you could always ring the other party in this for advise, or just somebody to shout at on the phone. (w00t) good luck, maybe puppies and pictures by tomorrow night. :thumbsup: di

just a stone throw away di. :thumbsup:

So are the pups the way she's carrying on right now (w00t)

So are the pups the way she's carrying on right now (w00t)

:thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back