The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

GOOD LUCK she look like she going to have bumper litter hope things work out :thumbsup:
NOT BAD TIP BUMPER LITTER GOOD LUCK WITH THEM FLEESH

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all, her temperature has started to drop today and she's very grumpy if any of the others try to lay with her. She's really dropped now so I don't think we'll be waiting too much longer :wub:

She's chilling out and having a nap, there's just the faintest trace of a clear discharge this afternoon and she's extra clingy. I have just watched alien central going off in her belly with puppy bits kicking and wiggling from her hips right down to under her ribs :wub: .

Not holding by breath for today but I've cancelled my training this afternoon so I can be at her beck and call should she need me.

Other dogs know something is about to occur, they're being very good and not trying to jump all over the sofa with her :thumbsup:

Can't wait :teehee:

Good luck Fleesh :thumbsup: fingers crossed she will be fine this time. :thumbsup: di

This was last night at supper time :wub:

009-3.jpg

Only thing come out of Blaze so far is fart, and stinky at that :x .

She was panting like mad a few minutes ago and licking the wallpaper :blink: then promptly buried her head in the duvet and went back to sleep.

Don't know how I'm expected to sleep tonight, this sofa isn't the comfiest and the bad odour from her bum is very offputting :teehee:

Due day tomorrow (technically today) so sorry Mum, Graham, James your predictions were wrong :clown:

lol blaze is making us wait elise but you know wot they say all good things come to those that wait AND IM WAITING LOL.

Ah i keep checking back to see if she's had them!!! Hurry up Blaze i want to see all the ickle puppies!!! Hope everything goes well :luck: :luck:

i said on sun she wud have them thurs good luck :luck:

She was panting like mad a few minutes ago and licking the wallpaper :blink: then promptly buried her head in the duvet and went back to sleep.

Don't know how I'm expected to sleep tonight, this sofa isn't the comfiest and the bad odour from her bum is very offputting :teehee:

Due day tomorrow (technically today) so sorry Mum, Graham, James your predictions were wrong :clown:

When you get married you learn to live with it. (Farts under the duvet that is) Not licked the wallpaper yet !!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK Blaze. Bet the pups will be lovely.

Blaze's temperature 37.4, the lowest it's been, she's normally 38.1 :teehee:

When you get married you learn to live with it. (Farts under the duvet that is) Not licked the wallpaper yet !!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK Blaze. Bet the pups will be lovely.
PMSL,hope Bob doesn't see this Pat :lol: Good :luck: Elise

lol blaze is making us wait elise but you know wot they say all good things come to those that wait AND IM WAITING LOL.
come on blaze let them out like all women bit stubering when they want to be ha best of luck wit the puppies hope all goes nice and smooth for her and healty arrivals

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back