The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

Looked at Blaze this evening after being out most of the day, she's suddenly dropped a heck of a lot more and I've felt the first puppy kicks tonight.

Blaze flat out, she can hardly jump on the sofa so we're sharing a duvet on the floor :wub:

Goodluck with the litter Elise.. :thumbsup: hope all goes well.. :luck:

Rose :))

Thanks Rose, I love these last few days before the pups arrive, getting all giddy and excited, kids at Christmas have nothing on this :teehee: .

More :sweating: NINE days and counting :teehee:

004-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

013.jpg

001-1.jpg

No wonder she's fed up, all 39lb and 10oz of her :sweating:

HAVING ABET WITH MUM WILL BLAZE GO THE DISTANCE OR NOT MUM THINKS NOT (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Just shown James the pics of Blaze and he said she looks like shes gunna pop LOL he agree's with your mum lol

I'll Say she'll have em a couple of days late lol you now how your dogs like to make you wait (w00t)

You just want her to be right because you can't wait :teehee: .

Blaze is doing great, she's quite happy chilling out on the duvet with Freya, pottering about the house or across the road at the park. Oh and attempting to eat everything in sight :)) .

1 week to go o:)

Poor girl is absolutely fed up, she looks like she's swallowed a beach ball :eek:

100_1327.jpg

100_1325.jpg

100_1329.jpg

Feed me !!!

100_1321.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
6 DAYS AND COUNTING ELISE HAS ONE MORE DAY AT UNI THEN 3 WEEKS OFF BLAZE WILL HAVE HER OWN PRIVATE MIDWIFE :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

that has gone quick doesnt seem like 5 mins since she was mated :luck:

Laid on her back, legs in the air, belly on display :wub:

GOOD LUCK she look like she going to have bumper litter hope things work out :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back