The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Magical Moments

think its time to pick a pet name for my pup today before elise picks one for me. (w00t)

And I thought Foofy suited him perfectly Graham :teehee:

i think foofy is a great name fleesh pmsl :lol: :-

They're all piling it on since they were born, the dog from 12oz to 1lb and the girls all from 10oz up to 14oz at 3 days old (weighed yesterday).

Some new pictures :wub:

004-3.jpg

005-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-5.jpg

010-3.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

015-3.jpg

016-2.jpg

i dont think mandy meant that khan maybe caan as in james caan will let mandy decide

think its time to pick a pet name for my pup today before elise picks one for me. (w00t)

wot about gilbert lol they look nice and strong lovely lookin puppies :luck:

LOL LIKE THAT ONE TO GAZ :thumbsup: . THANKS GAZ THEY R GREAT LOOKING PUPS AND BLAZE SHES A COMPLETE STAR UNTIL SHE FARTS IN YA FACE. (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ey Graham your dogs gone for a walk, he's halfway across the living room :teehee:

nice to ere they r putting it on eliese but would say the dark brindle is the heavy out of them always sucking who owns this one r wil i guess ha is graham takeing dog r bitch..just bak from meeting for r club we are starting straight racing out of traps my head is :wacko: after it ha we ave good members and everyone working together so it helps it be rightly up and running for cleansweep when she is ready for it :lol:

Red Brindle is ALL MINE she's called Trudy (Follow my Dreams) and I did indeed dream about her, when they brought the pups round to me in the box she was crawling about like mad and screaming her little lungs out louder than any of the others :wub: .

Red Brindle is ALL MINE she's called Trudy (Follow my Dreams) and I did indeed dream about her, when they brought the pups round to me in the box she was crawling about like mad and screaming her little lungs out louder than any of the others :wub: .
she is little cracker i like dark brindles (w00t) wish u :luck: wit her elise

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back