The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Meet Rolo

@Josie thank you :) he's really looking different every day, can't wait for a cuddle :rolleyes:

Im starting to count down the days till i get Rolo x he's changing so much colour wise, haven't a clue what colour he'll be when i get him!
IMG_0665.jpg

Well he looks amazing! has he had all his checks and his first vaccine? if you don't mind me asking but how much did/will you pay

@Violet Turner we still have 2 weeks to wait till we get him. He gets a health check, first vaccine etc the breeder is fantastic with her pups i wouldn't go anywhere else. But this is definitely my last pup :rolleyes:

Rolo is finally here x got him on Saturday Oliver is not impressed! Everytime I touch the pup he barks or takes the huff. So ive been trying to spend lots off time with him.
Here's a pic off Rolo I'll get more when he sits still lol
20180514_102604.jpg

Thank you! He's such a cheeky chap lol Loves cuddles thank goodness :rolleyes:
20180514_123910.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back