The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Misty’s Dog Diary

Discussion in 'Dog Diaries' started by Sezzy, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Sezzy

Sezzy Well-Known Member Registered

Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th April
    I’ve had a busy weekend and it’s been great, but I’m very tired now.
    On Saturday we went to see Great Granny, I haven’t seen her since January and I’d really missed her. She is in a new home with lots of other old people and there was lots of new sights and smells for me to explore. Apparently only well behaved dogs are allowed in, so Mum and Dad were trying to sneak me into Granny’s room before anyone noticed. As soon as I got there I had the cake right out of Granny’s hand before she even noticed! She kept stroking me and saying I was lovely so I don’t think she minded.
    Today we went to Grandma and Grandpa’s for dinner, although I had to sit and watch. I don’t know why old people live in such hot houses, I had to cool off on their kitchen floor!
    52DF802E-ACEC-4B88-A823-7B0C435843BE.jpeg

2. Sezzy

Monday 23rd April
    Uh oh, if I had a dog house I’d be in it this evening :eek: Mum and Dad were getting their dinner ready, but they made the mistake of leaving it unattended while they finished watching a programme. I knew it was wrong and I’ve never done it before, but I just couldn’t resist, the smell was so tempting and it was in reach......before I knew what I was doing I was eating ALL of the left over expensive Taste the Difference roast beef! There was enough for two adults and it was so yummy I licked the plate clean. I gave myself away by finding Mum and Dad and licking my chops in front of them; then gave them the ‘I haven’t done anything’ look :oops: Mummy thought it was funny, Daddy didn’t see the funny side though as they didn’t have anything else. Well, they could of had my dog food because I certainly didn’t want it......I was stuffed!!
    6034BF9F-0C88-4517-8570-93BD2B62188E.jpeg

3. Josie

Josie Administrator Administrator Registered

Oh Misty!! :eek: You naughty girl!

Bet it was delicious :p

Sezzy likes this.
  4. Violet Turner

Violet Turner Well-Known Member Registered

Oh misty :O

Sezzy likes this.
  5. Sezzy

:DI’ve had a very busy weekend and it’s been great fun :)
    Mum smuggled me in to see Great Granny and I was very good. Granny kept telling me I was lovely and she gave me a biscuit.
    I’ve also been to see Grandma and Grandpa. I ran round and round their garden until I wore myself out, then Grandma gave me a biscuit (seems to be a pattern forming!)
    Nana and Grandad came to lunch and they played with me in my garden. Mum had got my paddling pool out, so I made sure my toys were soaking wet before dropping them in anyone’s lap. Nana bought me a new toy because she likes to spoil me, I waited until they had gone before I ripped all it’s innards out :eek:
    I only have a little bit of water in the paddling pool otherwise I won’t go in it :D
    06229DA6-561F-4F85-B6C0-2FACCCD45442.jpeg

Josie, Violet Turner and arealhuman like this.
  6. Sezzy

Mummy gave me a bone today. When she wasn’t looking I dug up the potatoes and used the pot to bury my bone in instead, this seemed a much better use of the soil to me :p
    On my walk tonight I found yet another stick to carry home and dump with the rest of them in the pile in the garden. I don’t really know why I bring them home because I don’t play with them once we are back :confused:

Josie, arealhuman and Violet Turner like this.
  7. Sezzy

Mummy and Daddy both had the day off work today, so they took me out to a village not far from us that has a river running through it and a dog friendly cafe. We walked along the river for a while, and I got very excited with all the new smells and strange quacking sounds. Before I knew it I was too close to the edge at a very steep bit and with a big splash I fell in! The water was deep and I’d gone right under, I normally only paddle. Luckily Mum and Dad were right there to get me out, but they were struggling too on the edge so Dad had to lay down to get me. As soon as I was out I shook the dirty smelly water all over both of them, then trotted off on my way. Apparently I smell like a swamp, think the dreaded bath will happen at the weekend. I was very tired when we got home and fell straight to sleep without even making it to my bed. Have I learnt my lesson?.......probably not! :p:p
    FB232D85-5817-4D8B-B33C-F46EFAF6BEFF.jpeg

8. Josie

Josie Administrator Administrator Registered

Misty always full of mischief!

Sezzy likes this.
  9. Sezzy

You’re right there :D at least there’s never a dull moment when Misty’s about :p

arealhuman, Violet Turner and Josie like this.