The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Misty’s Dog Diary

Discussion in 'Dog Diaries' started by Sezzy, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Sezzy

Sezzy Well-Known Member Registered

Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th April
    I’ve had a busy weekend and it’s been great, but I’m very tired now.
    On Saturday we went to see Great Granny, I haven’t seen her since January and I’d really missed her. She is in a new home with lots of other old people and there was lots of new sights and smells for me to explore. Apparently only well behaved dogs are allowed in, so Mum and Dad were trying to sneak me into Granny’s room before anyone noticed. As soon as I got there I had the cake right out of Granny’s hand before she even noticed! She kept stroking me and saying I was lovely so I don’t think she minded.
    Today we went to Grandma and Grandpa’s for dinner, although I had to sit and watch. I don’t know why old people live in such hot houses, I had to cool off on their kitchen floor!
    52DF802E-ACEC-4B88-A823-7B0C435843BE.jpeg

Josie, Caro Perry and arealhuman like this.
  2. Sezzy

Sezzy Well-Known Member Registered

Monday 23rd April
    Uh oh, if I had a dog house I’d be in it this evening :eek: Mum and Dad were getting their dinner ready, but they made the mistake of leaving it unattended while they finished watching a programme. I knew it was wrong and I’ve never done it before, but I just couldn’t resist, the smell was so tempting and it was in reach......before I knew what I was doing I was eating ALL of the left over expensive Taste the Difference roast beef! There was enough for two adults and it was so yummy I licked the plate clean. I gave myself away by finding Mum and Dad and licking my chops in front of them; then gave them the ‘I haven’t done anything’ look :oops: Mummy thought it was funny, Daddy didn’t see the funny side though as they didn’t have anything else. Well, they could of had my dog food because I certainly didn’t want it......I was stuffed!!
    6034BF9F-0C88-4517-8570-93BD2B62188E.jpeg

arealhuman likes this.
  3. Josie

Josie Administrator Administrator Registered

Oh Misty!! :eek: You naughty girl!

Bet it was delicious :p

Sezzy likes this.