The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Molly And Her Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm pleased all looks well for Molly. Hopefully she will get a few days rest now before the real work starts. Luck to Molly for the whelping.

I (think) I can see 7 as well putting heads onto spines. fabulouse that you have put this up.I am following Molly's progress and wondered if the vet has given you a due date yet?

would you be so kind and put some more photos up she is stunning :wub: :wub:

(w00t) wow that pics is great iv never seen one before good lcuk jane and little molly :wub:

That's great to see her xray of all her little cherubs :wub: Bless her I hope all goes really well for her and she can enjoy a good few days of relaxation before they appear :teehee:

I adjusted the picture using microsoft picture manager. I counted 6 skulls and 7 spines.

They look a good size already.

I like LAL's idea of a fundraising competition How many pups, sex and DOB . The prize could be choosing the names for the puppies or a bespoke whippet coat (or two) or something like that. Fantastic idea. Could enter using PayPal tick gift and add note Puppy fund / raffle so that you know it is a competition entry. £3.00 a time (or even a bit more ) should raise a good sum.

Glad Molly has had her scan and you have a better idea of what is on the way :wub: :D

From the looks of the x-ray she has a few days to get yet. Still if you are going to set up a competition, I would not leave it too long :- :D

Brilliant to see the scan photo, thanks for posting it. Good luck to you and Molly when those puppies decide to put in an appearance :luck:

Bless her im so glad the scans over with and im sure i can see 7 spines there :) hope our moll as a easy birth .give her another kiss from me jane x
me too Trish, loooks like 7 :thumbsup:

Good Luck little lady :wub:

I adjusted the picture using microsoft picture manager. I counted 6 skulls and 7 spines.They look a good size already.

I like LAL's idea of a fundraising competition How many pups, sex and DOB . The prize could be choosing the names for the puppies or a bespoke whippet coat (or two) or something like that. Fantastic idea. Could enter using PayPal tick gift and add note Puppy fund / raffle so that you know it is a competition entry. £3.00 a time (or even a bit more ) should raise a good sum.

Glad Molly has had her scan and you have a better idea of what is on the way :wub: :D

From the looks of the x-ray she has a few days to get yet. Still if you are going to set up a competition, I would not leave it too long :- :D
I've had one or two ideas of how to organise it (thanks to Microsoft Excel to log entries), I've got something I would be willing to offer as a prize (nothing major but maybe others might be able to donate and we could offer a 1st 2nd 3rd?). Would be willing to have entries sent to me to avoid confusion at Scruples as I'm sure they have slightly more pressing things to worry about :sweating: Will PM Annie and see what she thinks. Watch this space......

Feel free to help, Alison!!! I think it's a brilliant idea :thumbsup:

Many, many thanks to everyone - you are all helping so much to make Molly's life better and she really does appreciate it :huggles: xx

Feel free to help, Alison!!! I think it's a brilliant idea :thumbsup: Many, many thanks to everyone - you are all helping so much to make Molly's life better and she really does appreciate it :huggles: xx
Thanks Jane, anything we do is a mere drop in the ocean compared yourself and the others who are more 'hands on'. BUT, as Tesco say.... 'Every little helps!' Have PM'd Annie with my ideas for how I could run it as I didn't want to just plough in without approval.

:* For Molly

I adjusted the picture using microsoft picture manager. I counted 6 skulls and 7 spines.They look a good size already.

I've had one or two ideas of how to organise it (thanks to Microsoft Excel to log entries), I've got something I would be willing to offer as a prize (nothing major but maybe others might be able to donate and we could offer a 1st 2nd 3rd?). Would be willing to have entries sent to me to avoid confusion at Scruples as I'm sure they have slightly more pressing things to worry about :sweating: Will PM Annie and see what she thinks. Watch this space......
Love the idea of the competition. I'm willing to offer a beaded necklace as a prize if you think that would be a good idea.

Love the idea of the competition. I'm willing to offer a beaded necklace as a prize if you think that would be a good idea.
Thank you for that, have PM'd Jane and Annie. Would love to take you up on the offer, just awaiting reply on how to set up entries, cost of entry, and prizes but realise we will probably have to move quite quickly!! Thanks again :thumbsup:

Glad all went well at the vets, looks to me like you have seven babies in there :sweating:

Please..... all stop guessing now!!! I'm trying to turn this into a bit of a fundraiser :lol:

aww that pic is fab, took me a while to see anything, moving the screen back and forward but i think iv counted a few lol.

good luck for the welping :luck: :luck: :luck:

'tis ok, she's calm now and we're off to bed :D

Night all x

(w00t) 6 skulls and seven spines!!! LOL!! Hope not! :wacko:

Good luck Molly :luck:

That's such a lovely pic jane, thx for sharing :D

Wishing Molly a trouble free and safe whelp :wub: can't wait to see pics (w00t)

Lots of :huggles: :huggles: for both of you :)

Molly was fairly restless last night but once we went to bed she calmed down and slept through without bother :thumbsup:

She has had her breakfast this morning (scrambled eggs, goats milk and natural yoghurt for her probiotics) and is now sleeping quietly after a stroll around the field :wub:

I am very hopeful that she will reach her due dates of 18th - 22nd of this month as she will need all the energy she can muster for the whelping (w00t)

We've posted an enhanced image of her xray on the Blog ...... http://scrupleswhippetrescue.blogspot.com/

Looks like there might be alot more pups that expected :unsure: :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back