The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Molly And Her Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wow she's huge. Thanks for the update.
I can't help thinking to myself what a star your OH is too! I wish mine was as relaxed as yours with having dogs in the house and dealing with general animal husbandry tasks...........like tickling whippets bellies :p

Have to agree Nicola...hes a gem... :thumbsup:
Good way to check out a man - test him with the whippets. Many years ago I took my man back to my place for coffee (although it turned out to be tea, cos he liked it better), I came back from the bathroom to see he was sharing his cup with my whippet - that was it, I married him fast!! 30 years later, he is still as soft as they come with the whippets, and me too actually :teehee: :thumbsup:

Molly's babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

P1070593.jpg

Congratulations all round :thumbsup:

so sorry to hear about the little girl april :'(

looking forward to seeing these special babies growing up :wub:

Well done Molly and your wonderful team of helpers!

Hope molly and her babies had a good night , bet molls been a great mum :huggles:

Last I heard Trish she's not quite got the hang of cleaning up puppy poo yet :x :lol: But she is very reluctant to move away from her babies and all are feeding well :D

Last I heard Trish she's not quite got the hang of cleaning up puppy poo yet :x :lol: But she is very reluctant to move away from her babies and all are feeding well :D
Poor janes washer will be on the go 24/7 then :p bet shes knackered !!!

Moll's getting a bit better at the job now :thumbsup:

I think it was that awful pooey first stuff that she didn't take to :oops:

The bed seems quite clean now I've put a brown towel in it instead of the white one :- :lol:

(not really, folks :thumbsup: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back