The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Moonpig And The Midget!

Whippets Rule

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Once upon a time in a small town in Kent, there lived a creature from outer space.This creature was dark in colour and had a slightly bristly coat,it was given to episodes of madness,was very uncouth and considered itself a being of higher intelligence than mankind! (w00t)

This creature had adopted a rather unsuspecting family when they thought they had gone to buy a dog.The people in this family thought they were purchasing a wonderful pedigree creature,the best that money could buy!! Little did they know,at the start,that they had taken home with them, something that was part dog,part monkey,part pig and a little bit of something else as yet unidentifiable!!! :lol:

P1010032.jpg

In the beginning this thing seemed almost canine in it's behaviours and physical appearance( albeit with a touch of monkey).However,as will often happen,things are not always what they appear.

It was eventually discovered that this creature,far from being an actual dog,was indeed something from another planet and after several months of trying to decipher what it really was, the family were convinced it came from the moon,due to its proximity to earth and given its bristly coat, it was aptly named Moonpig :lol:

As time went on, the Moonpig adapted to life on earth and apart from a few transgressions and a couple of violent crimes it seemed to fit in quite well.

It lived for five years fairly happily with real canines and blended in quite well....

P1270127.jpg

Moonpig did have issues with human feet and their proximity, often leaving a room at speed if feet should so much as twitch within ten feet of her! She also had problems overcoming her sense of superiority and whether humans were actually allowed to inhale as well as exhale in her presence!!! (w00t)

After five years had passed a very sad event happened for the family and the Moonpig's best friend went out one day and never came home.....

noted.jpg
:wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
After several months and the aforementioned violent crimes,the family decided that another dog would be a fun edition to the family( humans can be prone to episodes of insanity :lol: )and would help the Moonpig to get back to her old self.....there's nothing worse than a depressed alien :eek:

One fine day the family set off for a few hours and upon their return, presented the Moonpig with her new best friend :lol: :lol: in the shape of a small furry tri-colour Midget with rather large ears and an ego to match! :clown:

P5060060.jpg

captured here in a moment of calm.

Unfortunately for the family, old piggy from the Moon had other ideas about small creatures and friendship!!! :oops:

to be continued....................

Oooooh goody, I love stories. If I promise to be good will you tell us some more??????????

We await Episode 2: What the Moonpig Did Next....

:D :D :D

ha ha more of the moonpig trilogy cant wait for the next instalment :lol:

as I said before, the arrival of a small but large eared hound caused immediate concerns for Moonpig....

where would she be able to hide?

what if it never leaves?

what if it tries to steal all her best jokes?

How would she preserve the integrity of her Ninja Quarter Staff?

what if he knew martial arts too?... :p

for Moonpig this was all too much and in the beginning she simply stayed in bed, too overcome to even think about getting up! :eek:

P3210070.jpg

Whilst in her bed that first ten days, Moonpig decided that the only thing for it, would be to hide her book of jokes, practice like mad to gain her black belt in martial arts and hope like hell the scary little gerbil got bored and left home :lol:

Moonpig looked behind her bed, but knew the book of jokes wouldn't be safe there!!

DSC00438.jpg

She went under the dining table only to discover that's where she'd already hidden the rubber chicken :p

P5150105-1.jpg

finally she decided the only thing for it was to eat the book of jokes,unfortunately that meant she had indigestion and had to lay down for another 48hrs...

PA220051.jpg

Eventually even a traumatised alien needs to eat and take some exercise, so Moonpig got up and headed for the woods....at no time prior to going to the woods, did Moonpig have any contact with "that thing with the large brown ears and the annoying bark!"

annoying thing...note the large brown ears and imagine a very sharp and high pitched bark!!!

P5120067.jpg

having watched Karate Kid a number of times, Moonpig dispensed with the fence painting and got down to some intense practice with the Quarter Staff..

PC310018.jpg

Moonpig has skills a mere human cannot imagine....she knocked squirrels out of trees, riders out of there saddles and horses out of their shoes before she felt ready to return home..................

to be continued again..................

Gripping stuff!!!!!!!

Awaiting the next episode with bated breath........................ :blink: :thumbsup:

Ah, a tale of darkness and intrigue ... can't wait for the next instalment :zorro:

Please, please..... Hurry up and finish. I need to hear the end before I can go to sleep.......... :lol:

PS Moonpig is so gorgeous... an alien heroine if ever I was one :wub:

As Moonpig headed for home she decided that no matter what happened she would do her best to hide the Moonfear which was gnawing away at her very soul, she knew that those who master the Quarter Staff must maintain a calm and centred core!

Thinking about her calmness and trying to keep herself centred and focused Moonpig accidentally poked a sheep in the eye and dropped the Quarter Staff. :ermm:

PC310028.jpg

Moonpig quickly grabbed the Staff and picked it up again....but she felt shame, extreme shame because if a mere sheep could knock the Quarter Staff from her grasp,how could she defend herself against the Midget when he almost certainly knew martial arts!!!!!! she hung her head with the shame of the Moonfear!

PC310026.jpg

Well Moonpig returned home with trepidation and worry and that big slice of Moonfear nibbling inside her :eek:

She entered the house and upon noticing the apparent absence of the interloper,she settled herself amongst her fine array of weapons and remained alert!! :lol:

she had the Ninja Death Star disguised as a toy sheep

The Teddy full of Semtex (like you do)

a purple grenade which could be mistaken for a kong!

and tucked away behind her, a can of Heineken, in case things got really hairy!!

P5140100.jpg

Suddenly out of no where( actually he dropped from the ceiling where he'd clearly been clinging with his big suction paws :p ) the Midget appeared and landed smack bang in the middle of the cushion amongst the weaponry!!!!!!!!

P5140101.jpg

Moonpig had jumped to her feet as she heard the Midget laughing as he dropped from above, she moved less like the speed of a scalded cat but exactly like a terrified baboon...one of the Midget's giant brown ears had almost touched her foot...I mean that could have been fatal, ears that big could be dangerous!!!!!!!!!

tune in next time.......will Moonpig survive? will anyone survive?..........

lmao this is fab....cant wait till the nex installment....good luck moonpig

:lol: im on the edge of my seat.............. come on Moonpig!!!! you can beat the midget !!!!!!!! its Beagley yodelling is worse than its bite.

Beagles come and go but there will be forever only one Moonpig ( sorry getting a bit carried away - and its not even my story !!) :b

:lol: im on the edge of my seat.............. come on Moonpig!!!! you can beat the midget !!!!!!!! its Beagley yodelling is worse than its bite.

Beagles come and go but there will be forever only one Moonpig ( sorry getting a bit carried away - and its not even my story !!) :b

:D :lol: :lol: this is very funny - the stash of weapons is priceless :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fantastic stuff, it's really made me laugh. I hope we're going to get lots and lots of episodes

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back