Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Moonpig Is Very Poorly

thinking of you xx

:huggles: :luck: moonpig :luck: :huggles:

Sending positive thoughts for Moonpig

Please try to be strong

You are both in my prayers xxx

Sux

Moonpig is reasonably well today and is atleast comfortable, only time will tell.

Just to make matters worse my husband was made redundant this morning and told the company he works for is being wound up!! :eek:

When will it end?

Moonpig is reasonably well today and is atleast comfortable, only time will tell.
Just to make matters worse my husband was made redundant this morning and told the company he works for is being wound up!! :eek:

When will it end?
Oh dear, I have only just caught up with this thread and I am so sorry you and Moonpig/Zoe are having such a rough time. When 13y-o Fidget was diagnosed with idiopathic liver disease, she was so ill I actually rang the vet to help her on her way because he had said it could be a matter of days. He couldn't come then and by the next day, she seemed a little better so I told him not to come. However, she made it perfectly plain that she would rather starve to death than eat the l/d prescription diet so I started cooking chicken & rice plus SA37 for her 4 times a day and six months later, she was chasing rabbits again. Sadly, two of the young ones brought back kennel cough from one of their outings and that killed her. I realise that if your husband has just been made redundant, buying chicken for a dog may not be an option but I would recommend you join a support group as they are likely to have good and helpful ideas. Try http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/Canine_liver_support/ I didn't join them because I initially thought she might have Cushings and then I joined an A-I support group for Phoenix's hypothyroidism and those people were helpful for Fidget, too. But joining the proper group is a much better idea.

Very best of luck to all of you

Gay

http://www.moonlake.co.uk

Fingers crossed and thought and best wishe's sent :luck:

When will it end?

Glad to hear Moonpig is a bit better today :huggles:

Sorry to hear about your husband being made redundant today :( Hope he manages to get something else soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

[Thinking of you, I hope Moonpig gets better soon, so sorry about your husband.

Sometimes it seems that all the bad things come together, and things must be tough for you at the moment. But remember how many people are thinking of you and sending you good wishes.

Sending lots of positive thoughts to you and your family ... you certainly deserve some good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thank you.

Moonpig was very quiet and subdued yesterday evening but she had been out with my husband most of the day.

She vomited last night but did manage to eat her dinner ok.( however in her vomit there was a piece of lino from a long time ago when she wrecked our floor) :eek:

We are just taking it day to day with her but if she vomits again and there is more lino, it could explain what's been happening and perhaps she will need an operation to see if she has any more, x rays haven't shown anything inside her but it was obviously there!

She has eaten her breakfast this morning and gone back to bed :lol: Bless her I think she's enjoying all the fuss and attention. :)

Thank you.
Moonpig was very quiet and subdued yesterday evening but she had been out with my husband most of the day.

She vomited last night but did manage to eat her dinner ok.( however in her vomit there was a piece of lino from a long time ago when she wrecked our floor) :eek:

We are just taking it day to day with her but if she vomits again and there is more lino, it could explain what's been happening and perhaps she will need an operation to see if she has any more, x rays haven't shown anything inside her but it was obviously there!

She has eaten her breakfast this morning and gone back to bed :lol: Bless her I think she's enjoying all the fuss and attention. :)
Im so sorry life is so rottenat the mo ,but you are so upbeat and your posts are so funny- i think you are brilliant !!!!!!!!!!

im still laughung about the bone loan.

Ben,Molly and Dudley send woofs and kisses for Moonpig xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope she is ok and feeling better, bless her :huggles:

Thank you.

Im so sorry life is so rottenat the mo ,but you are so upbeat and your posts are so funny- i think you are brilliant !!!!!!!!!!

im still laughung about the bone loan.

Ben,Molly and Dudley send woofs and kisses for Moonpig xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you that was a nice thing to say................. :)

Moonpig seems to be gradually getting more like her old self every day but we are still having to feed several small meals instead of her usual two..this may have to be a permanent change..but she definitely seems to be better. :)

Just catching up, I'm pleased to hear that she is feeling better. So sorry to hear about your husband's redundancy. I hope things take a turn for the better for you soon.

Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes from Sarah and the three legged beast!

x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back