The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

More Snowy Pics Lol

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
took the dogs out for a blast and the snow was coming down quite steady and it was quite dark with the sky full of it :blink:

didnt take the dogs long to get soaked and luckily the sun started to shine and off with the coats :thumbsup:

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5337.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

jacob is the life and soul of our walks ,hes never still for long,he winds the others up and they love it :lol: here he is in action :wacko:

IMG_5308.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg

what a mouthful :lol:

IMG_5511.jpg

noah and oliver 8) 8)

IMG_5517.jpg

another mouthful :lol:

IMG_5522.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

finley never fails to find a empty bottle :D :clown:

IMG_5599-1.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

and theres always one that doesnt want to go home :huggles:

IMG_5606.jpg

Theres certainly been some snow round the country hasnt there... :clown: those are really great shots of

your gang Trish having a fun time out there in it... :wub: I love the one of (I think its) Finlay in the air... (w00t) (no Im wrong....Jacob sorry) :b

Last edited by a moderator:
what another great walk,the dogs were really up for it .iam sure you took more photos than that :p jacob is now flat out asleep by myside now .sure is a live wire

what another great walk,the dogs were really up for it .iam sure you took more photos than that :p jacob is now flat out asleep by myside now .sure is a live wire

i took 274 pics :eek: but i wont bore you all with them :lol: these ones are the better ones :thumbsup:

Theres certainly been some snow round the country hasnt there... :clown: those are really great shots ofyour gang Trish having a fun time out there in it... :wub: I love the one of (I think its) Finlay in the air... (w00t) (no Im wrong....Jacob sorry) :b
thats kiplin ,jacobs stunt double :lol:

(w00t) TRISH WHAT BRILLANT PICCYS ;)

your lot really do look like they are having a blast ;)

Theres certainly been some snow round the country hasnt there... :clown: those are really great shots ofyour gang Trish having a fun time out there in it... :wub: I love the one of (I think its) Finlay in the air... (w00t) (no Im wrong....Jacob sorry) :b
Thanks Graham....I always think Im seeing double when your pictures come on.. :lol:

Thanks Graham....I always think Im seeing double when your pictures come on.. :lol:

its the same for me too janis :lol:

Fantastic pics of the gang Trish :D Looks like you all had a really good time :thumbsup:

fantastic pic trish.looks like they enjoyed themselves :huggles: i feel cold looking at all that snow (w00t)

Great photos Trish - I love the ones of Jacob, he is really quite a character isn't he? :lol: :wub:

I knew your crew would be out in it Trish :lol:

Some brilliant pictures there, you've caught

your little clown in action really well :wub:

Oh Jacob looks a hoot!!! Brilliant pictures of him...and doesn't Oliver look :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love these sort of photos in the snow :D Lovely piccies Trish :wub:

Great pictures of them all in the snow, your action shots are always fantastic. They look like they are having a great time with all that free space to run in.

Aw, just seen these....gorgeous pics of your gang Trish!!!!!

TCx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back