The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mossbawnhill Pups At 4wks

What a beautiful litter..........gorgeous :thumbsup:

Sorrel and drake for me ... :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well you know my favourites :- " BUT they are all gorgeous & such beautiful colours :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'll have Teal or Squirrel please :- " :)) :wub: :wub:

Spent hours on hear waiting for the next pick you know :- "

What a lovely litter - you must be very proud...and knackered :))

doris said:
right, you can stop now, no need to go any further - I can see the Forest though the trees (w00t) Send this way please :wub:
Well are'nt you a witty one!! :lol: :teehee: :p Sorry to disappoint but I think Forest is going slightly further afield than England :- "

You were so patient Alison...and then you never let me finish adding my last pic!! :( .......only joking !! :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
meddling said:
I'll have Teal or Squirrel please  :- "  :))   :wub:   :wub:
Spent hours on hear waiting for the next pick you know  :- "

What a lovely litter - you must be very proud...and knackered :))

I AM!!!!! to both of those questions! :D the hardest part is all the editing...it takes forever! :sweating:

And thankyou for your nice comments. :thumbsup:

Ohhhhh, they are lovely :wub:

Still like Drake- I love his watercolour brindle colouring :wub:

And Squirrel is a lovely girlie too :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

05whippet said:
You were so patient Alison...and then you never let me finish adding my last pic!! :(   .......only joking !!  :huggles:
I know, I'm sorry :(

The truth is, I was trying to get on straight after Forest, but I was also texting, msn'ing and talking of the phone, I just couldn't manage to squeeze in a post at the same time :b

Wow they have come on well - i just cant believe how much Forest looks like Badger, really beautiful puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are all looking fantastic :thumbsup:

I'm standing by my first choice ..... little Teal :wub: :wub: :wub:

And a special mention for Damson - lovely girl :)

4 weeks already,where has the time gone? :eek: What a lovely litter Pam,they're all :wub: :wub: :wub:

They look a lovely litter Pamela, not much in it, i kept changing my mind when looking through the pictures :thumbsup:

Oh how beautiful puppies!! They all look fantastic!! :wub:

My choice would be... this is hard because I love all of them, but Squirrel - she's beautiful!

:cheers:

Lovely litter :wub: -----Lucky you :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Fabulous pups :wub: What brilliant photos, that lot must have taken you ages, I just cannot keep mine stiill long enough!!!!

Mmmmmm lovely pups, Damson and Sorrel for me :wub: :wub: :wub:

THANKYOU! everyone! I can honestly say that they are hard work already and they have'nt even got the most active stage yet....think I might advertise for a "nanny" :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back