The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OK hers are some pics.

DSCF0008.JPG

Aww well done Candy (& Mark) can't wait to see pic's it's sounds like you have a decent choice of colours anyway. So has everyone got what they wanted? (apart rom you of course)

Awwww wow they're gorgeous!! the markings are lovely

absolutely gorgeous!!!! i love the white and blues! :wub:

Well i like the red brindle & black dogs and the dark brindle/white bitch to the right of the bitch pup pic's. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes you've been here havn't you Scott.

Hi Vicky, were looking at the dark brindle & white bitch's.

in theory they are all well spoken for as we've more orders than pups.

AWWWW Bless, they all look adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations :cheers: Candy and Mark.

I haven't got owt done to day been gripped to this post, really enjoyed all the updates and then to finnish off with those pictures....... perfect ;)

Julie

I'm puppy broody like you would not believe now!!! :(

umm your broody eh Vicky? if Kerry has caught you could act as foster mother for 1 of the litters :p

Mark Roberts said:
umm your broody eh Vicky? if Kerry has caught you could act as foster mother for 1 of the litters  :p
Dont! :unsure: I spend my day chasing two toddlers round and am at my wit's end most the time but would gladly take on a litter of pups tomorrow :wacko: (we can't even manage a proper bloody season in this house :( )

Congratulations Mark! :cheers: And WELL DONE Candy :wub:

They're all lovely - a real pick and mix litter! Yom! :wub: :wub:

Congratulation - what a lovely litter Mark. You and Paula can have fun choosing now :cheers:

STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
I reckon Candy will have 8, ......4 of each, and they'll all be parti's ......Oh and a solid brindle just for good measure  :thumbsup: .....
We'll I was close :- " ......Well done Candy what a handsom looking litter .......I bet you and Paula are very pleased (even if the black is a boy :( ).......How have Margaret and Steve taken the news ? :D

I think you could say Mr & Mrs Robinson are over the moon, i've sent them pics and now they've got to try and choose which dog they want!.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back