The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Beautiful pups Mark........ Well done :cheers:

I think Inca's due Tuesday/Wednesday.

BJ I only play with the pups when mums out of the room, I value my fingers.

were realy pleased with the litter.

:cheers: Lovely pups Mark & Paula, I love the blue & white babies, :wub:

Hi Mark.

Just seen the pups. What a litter! Well done to everyone and congrats'.

Regards

Chris

JAX said:
Inca  must be due any miniute too  . Any news on her ?
She's due on Tuesday Jax :sweating: .......She's had the :devil: Whippet in her today and stole Jacobs frisbee from him up the field, then ran around with it taughting him (poor little twit :lol: )..........

Mark how can you be frightened of a little Whippet Mum (w00t) .......We'll have to have more photo's soon so you'll have to be brave (and run quick :lol: )

Cheers Lampy, see you next week ;) but I think this litter might be a bit young for this weeks action maybe next week :p

Hannah, Candy's settling down now so more pics tommorow.

>Mark how can you be frightened of a little Whippet Mum .......

I wonder if you'll find out yourself before the week is out Hannah. ;)

BeeJay said:
>Mark how can you be frightened of a little Whippet Mum  .......
I wonder if you'll find out yourself before the week is out Hannah.  ;)
No not my Bingers, she loves and respects her Mummy to much :wub: .....You watch she'll turn savage now :lol: ......but then saying that if Julias Esther and Zara can let us in after a day or so then Inca will be fine (I hope :blink: )

But that's Zara and Esther NOT Inca aka rabid ferret.

Esthers a brilliant bitch and this is where Jacob and Miya get there fab temprements :thumbsup: ......Lady Zara is just a brill mum ;) ......And The Rabid Ferret will be a great Mum as well :thumbsup: ....Just not sure how close she'll allow most people to her brood :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannah, theres nowt wronge with a bitch potecting her pups, she's realy lightening up now and letting members of the familey stroke her and a naibour came in and he got out in 1 piece :D

Hey Chris (Lampy) how longs your girl got to go now? is it around 5 weeks left?.

Mark Roberts said:
Hey Chris (Lampy) how longs your girl got to go now? is it around 5 weeks left?.
I was wondering this as well :) .....

Glad Candys calmed down a bit ....But she's a good Mum and look at who's she has produced in the past :thumbsup:

OK Heres some pics of the pups taken this morning.

DSCF0002.JPG

Congratulations!!! :cheers:

A bit late I am sorry :oops: , I just read this topic:b.....

4 of each, that's wonderfull :thumbsup: !!!!

I am sorry but am I wrong: I can't see any blue and white, I see silver fawn and white and silver brindle and white (w00t) :blink: :wacko: ........... Is that my computer or????

Well done :cheers:

There is still a blue (very light blue & white dog, and the two light bitch's have lightened up to be white & very light brindle (very slight brindling)

I want the red brindle one - or maybe blue and white one - or even maybe blackwhite one, or or or - sorry hubby says NO oh dam it - bet they all spoken for now eh Mark ??? GORGEOUS :wub: :luck:

Yep they have all been offord to their new homes, just waiting for confermation on 1 of the dog pups.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back