The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations on the pups :thumbsup: Yet more puppies to drool over :wub:

Fantastic news - well done Inca and Hannah - and how brilliant that they are the colours and sexes you were after!!!! :) :thumbsup: :huggles: :cheers:

Awwwwwwww! :wub: :wub: Fantastic and well done!! :thumbsup: Lovely looking pups. Is Mark having a black bitch then? :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations![/SIZE]

What an exciting thread... reading it all put a big smile on my face, and it's an excellent way to the start the week. Thank you for sharing every nail-bite with us Hannah and Chris, and well done Inca!!!!!

:cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]Y A Y!![/SIZE]

Wow, I missed all the exciting stuff (was asleep in my bed -_- ) but have just had all the excitment at once. Its just so great that you all got what you ordered. Jo & Paul must be dead chuffed they got that Storm Trooper lookalike (with stripes)_. They must feel a bit like we did about Kaos when the one that was the right colour was also the right sex! We couldn't believe out luck So glad you got those 2 black bitches as well. Not just one but two - how lucky is that! You must have been a good girl this year Hannah. :lol: (Ha!, thats hardly likely - must have been Chris that was good)

Well done to all of you :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow!

just found this post again congratulations inca

:p

what beautiful puppies, i'm so jealous i really want a black pup but Fe and her partner are both dilutes so there is no chance of a black ...not sure what colours i'll get but it's only a week to go now

:blink:

Well done Hannah, Chris, Benjamin & Inca of course :cheers:

Can't wait for next year when it's my little girls turn :wub:

well done inca she must have had the first pup just as i whent to bed

wendy

Congrats Hannah, Chris and Inca. What a delightful looking bunch. :D

Thanks all :huggles: ......Incas being a good Mum and is very laid back .......I'll post pictures and weights later :thumbsup:

Congrats on more healthy pups . Still think you should be on Whippets General though !! :b :- "

It's trying to prize Inca away from them long enough to do a photo of each one .......... (w00t)

Well done Inca, and well done Hannah!! Lucky Lucky you, 4 blacks!!! :wub: :wub: All the puppies look really healthy, hope to see lots and lots of piccies! :D

Just caught up with the good news,Congratulations Hannah & Inca,what beautiful pups :wub:

I can't really understand either why this thread had to be moved :blink: When us "showies" have litters, they always go in gen disc,not showing !!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back