The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Scott Frodsham said:
Vicky said:
I want a puppy  :(
NO YOU DON'T! :blink:
Hellboy ate an £80 pair of Ben Sherman shoes tonight!

Let's just say we aint best friends at the moment!

(before anybody retorts, I know it's my own fault for leaving them there, and I know it's off thread, but Vicky doesn't need a puppy!)

Scott Frodsham said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Vicky said:
I want a puppy  :(
NO YOU DON'T! :blink:
Hellboy ate an £80 pair of Ben Sherman shoes tonight!

Let's just say we aint best friends at the moment!

(before anybody retorts, I know it's my own fault for leaving them there, and I know it's off thread, but Vicky doesn't need a puppy!)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhh just keep telling me stories like this & it makes me feel much better, my puppy broodiness has subsided for the time being :D

Here we are as asked for :D ......

Wheres Mum ??

Babies_017.jpg

The pups look great Hannah :thumbsup:

I do realy like the White & Brindle, The blacks are ok but as you know i'm not keen on blacks :b

Thanks Mark :* .......I'm like you when it comes to blacks.......You could imagine what I was thinking when I ended up with these .......LOL ;)

I know I could tell on the phone how dissapointed you were, :p and not once did you brag. :eek:

It's a litter most could kill for.

Okay Hannah so you've found some stray bats and moles and 1 whippet puppy where are the rest of them?

:wub: :wub:

Ahh Barbara these arn't bats or moles .......They are rabid ferrets :lol: :lol: ......I said to Chris that the blacks looked like little moles (lets hope they can run faster than that though :D )

not once did you brag.
......No it wasn't once .......It was probably about half a dozen times (w00t) ........Any more pictures of your lot ?? .......My vets are coming out tomorrow to do their dew claws :sweating:

She's not still going on about breeding what she wanted is she.

Incidentally I haven't had an invite over to see those pups yet.

Boy 3 is :wub:

Cutest little squidgy face :clown:

CONGRATS-what a beautiful litter :huggles: very well done inca :thumbsup: oh & also well done to obi :thumbsup: looking forward to lots more pictures.l

It was probably about half a dozen times
umm notvery good at counting either are you?, should I have a guess at how many times you mentioned it while I was on the phone with smurf then you :p

She's not still going on about breeding what she wanted is she
Only when she's awake although chris has mentioned she mubles in her sleep so who knows :- " .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back