The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
Mark Roberts said:
hows your shed coming on is it nearly ready for your pups  :p
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...I love sharing my bedroom with Inca and her babies :D ........Just wish she'd stop burying them so that I could have a whole nights sleep :blink:
Just put em in bed with you & have done with it :D You never heard of co-sleeping :lol:

Vicky said:
Just put em in bed with you & have done with it :D   You never heard of co-sleeping  :lol:
I would (not that I'm mad or any thing i'll have you know :lol: ).....But Chris would lie on them during his sleep :( .......He tried doing this to Benjamin when he was a baby :eek: , so what chance do 5 iddy, diddy Whippet pup's have ?? :- "

Not true...... :- " ..Honest....I would stand no chance of lying on them with Inca in between us as usual... o:) ..Anyway Benjamin used to roll under me.... :lol:

Some really lovely looking puppies especially the black ones :p

Mark Roberts said:
I love the burying bit? why do they do that?.
:D This was what I was told "It stems back from the dogs in the wild........ mum would have to leave her pups to go feed herself, thus she would cover them for protection" how much truth is in it I don't know :))

Well it's looking definate that Parkstone Sweet Dreams is also in pup (6 weeks Saturday) so we should have pups on new years day if everything goes to plan.

Nobody will be going out for New Years Eve then. We'll all be here by our computers waiting for news :D I too wish you at least one black bitch. :luck:

ummm, I think we've been here before regarding blacks.

but this is probably by far my best chance of Blacks (BUT WHAT SEX!) :wacko:

Candy's now in the kitchen and a lot more settled being out of the way.

How are the pups getting on Hanah I think it's time you got the camera out again, if I can't have a black bitch at least you could let me drole over yours :p

Candy in the kitchen with her pups.

DSCF0002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :luck: :wub: Candy looks a lovely bitch Mark and pups coming on nicely I see !! :luck:

:sweating: I've booked a fawn or blue bitch puppy from Parkstone Sweet Dreams litter, so I'll be waiting by my PC with baited breath.

Oh, hi by the way, I'm new :D

Candy looks and sounds like a lovely mum, pups :wub: good luck with your new year litter :luck: hope you get what you want ;) Mark

Hi Pete, welcome to K9 all the best for your new pup :thumbsup:

Julie

Hi Pete, so you've found K9? your quality of life can only go down hill from here :thumbsup:

:lol: Thanks Mark (and Julie), I think you may be right!

Hi All,

Haven't been on here for a few days and have missed it all!

A big congratulations to Hannah and Chris and Mark and Paula - what beautiful babies all around :wub:

Looking forward to seeing more pictures as they grow!

hi mark, is that my cleo chillin down at the bottom of the last pic you posted. regards sparky

CONGRATS-Mark Paula & beautiful candy,what gorgeous pups-did congrat you on earlier post but got lost-(being too slow at typing -_- )keep those pictures comin :thumbsup: by the way its caz garys missus.Also all the very best with kerrys litter :thumbsup: we also look like we have pups a comin she will be 6wks 2moro due roughly new years eve,glad we wont be alone (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back