The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If you need an excuse to come up this way Mark you can always deliver my pup for me
Your on mate? might have to make a weekend of it though :- " .
Hi Sue i'd be thinking around 5/6 for Kerry, were only keeping 1 from each litter this time with having the two litters so close together, just like Candy's litter Kerry's are all spoken for as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we are ........

All together now ...... :D

6_days_old_002.jpg

awww the poor brindle/white looks like a bit of an outcast? are the blacks leaving him out (sort of the black sheep of the familey OR NOT as the case may be!)

Pups are looking realy well Hannah.

Yep the Brindle & White is definatly on his own, do you have an anti bullying policy in your house :p

No mark,the brindle & white ones posing for his mum + dad-thats why he's over there on his own- :wub:

wow what gorgeous little christmas puddings :huggles: the pups are hannah-love the pic of mum -she's definately got a twinkle in her eyes :huggles: caz xx

Very attractive babies :D :* :huggles:

Inca has a definate twinkle in her eye :D and shes a great Mum :huggles: ......The brindle and white is going to be a handfull :- " .... :lol: .......BTW.......Isn't it about time them Chappell people were back :- "

hi mark. hope candys looking after my little girl. tell your lad if he looks after cleo for us ill bung him some£££ when i pick her up. sparky

:D :D :D Chappell's are back. Just had a look , got to be brindle & White......Nice when a plan comes together isn't it.

They are all looking well and Inca looks very happy, keep looking at pups, can't wait till we see them :wub: :wub:

Will call you next week to arrange a time for us to come and drool over the pups.

Paul & Jo x

hI Jo-glad your back!!! :D all safe & sound-them babies are something else!! :wub: .arent they-wish i was having another whippy puppy :wub: luv caz xx

Come on mark- when are we due for some more pics of your gorgeous :* puppy dogs :thumbsup: :huggles: caz x

Ok Caz, here we go a few taken today at 12 days old.

DSCF0002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back