The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The choice was very hard between the 2 dark brindle/white, we've ended up going for the one with the most brindle on it.

i think the best looking pup is the mostly white one, owned by a chap called sparky.

Hi Mark this is a photo of Bracken taken last week, she's still got three weeks to go so we can only wait to see how big she gets shall keep you posted

bracken_s.jpg

Hi Gary/Caz, Theres got to be at least 6 in there, she's already looking big is this her 1st litter.

Hi Mark, Yes this is her first litter she's having problems getting comfortable so she spends a lot of time laying on her back :- " bet you will have trouble trying to guess the colours of this litter :clown:

Caz.

Ooooh sorry hannah :oops: ..forgot to thank you for your answer :x yes she is huge -she looks ready to pop (w00t)

Gary said:
yes she is huge -she looks ready to pop (w00t)
No shit :oops: .......I think she'll have 8 at least ......I bet they only come in a few colours like black or red (just a wild guess you know :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the pups eyes are opening, they are now batting round like theres no tommorow.

Paula picked one of the pups up while I was making the adults teas and so I offored it a small slither of beef? I nearly lost my finger it was that keen on grabbing it.

so were going to give them a little Rusk (farleys) & Laptol later, wouldn't normaly start them till around 3 weeks but as theres 8 ansd they are so advianced were going to let them have a little today.

So now they will be getting a taste for flesh Mark (w00t) Watch out.

Bracken looks like she'll be having a few then Caz. Its going to be a busy New Year for you & Mark.

Kaos is at the stage where he is getting "the zoomies". Flying round the house and garden, up the walls and across the ceiling :eek: Can't wait to get him out and about now. Maybe that'll quieten him down. Maybe.

View attachment 7295

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok they all had a go at the Rusk/milk today, as you can see from the pics they all did very well.

Ours (Lucy)

Lucy.JPG

Oooh mark looks like them pups will be eating you out of house & home soon :- " fancy starting them on beef :- " you do realise the've booked your turkey for their xmas dinner (w00t) Judy kaos looks sooooo cute :wub: a little angel o:) love the photo ..... wirh all that zooooming around bet the others are doing some ducking & diving (w00t) LOL.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back