The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just gorgeous - every single one of them - Good Luck Andrea :wub: :thumbsup:

hi mark, was it the three tins of soup, or the way i devoured my all day breakfast. as i remember you wernt too far behind, if my 2 pups run as fast as i eat they will be fast runners. regards sparky

4 bottles and 6 sandwitches aswell. 2 bottles of stella at around 4.30 in the morning, 6 sandwitches and the soup through the day, and rounded off with the all day breakfast and two more stella's. i think in january i might bring the spit roaster and do suckling pig. regards sparky.

ummm spit roast piglet, that'll do for me.

umm good job 1 of us don't drink o:)

ah scott, a man after my own heart. drinking at 4.30 in the morning.

I can't wait to bring her home now, the weeks are going to drag by. You should see the pups, they're all so much more adorable in the flesh, pictures really don't do them justice at all!!!

Ok now were back on subject?

Heres Kerry with 2 weeks left to go, i've tried Hannahs advice of talking to her belly but as an extra safe garde i've started feeding her Dylon twice a day(black of course) :p

anyway i'll say 6 pups 4 dog/2 bitch's

colours ~ Black, Blue, fawn and any of the previouse with white.

DSCF0002.JPG

Mark Roberts said:
Ok now were back on subject?
Heres Kerry with 2 weeks left to go, i've tried Hannahs advice of talking to her belly but as an extra safe garde i've started feeding her Dylon twice a day(black of course)  :p

anyway i'll say 6 pups 4 dog/2 bitch's

colours ~ Black, Blue, fawn and any of the previouse with white.
Hope you get what you want! :luck:

What will be will be!. :cheers:

Kerry's just recently started looking at her back end then letting out little yaps before going for a run around? she must be that confused! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Either that Mark, or she knows what's in store for her in about 2 weeks time LOL......

hi andrea, your pup looks real nice. 'the time will fly by'.

Mark Roberts said:
i've tried Hannahs advice of talking to her belly but as an extra safe garde i've started feeding her Dylon twice a day(black of course)  :p
LOL........Saying that, you won't need a safe guard as its bound to be a litter of all blacks just for you :huggles: .......

Personally I think Kerry will have 7 pups, 3 bitches (black of course ;) ), and 4 dogs varying colours, but no solid brindles or fawns :b

Andrea your girl looks :wub: :wub: btw :D

I can't see there being brindle either, but the grandmother (Parkstone Sweet Harmony) is brindle?.

but you know what i'm wishing for xmas.

1st choice a good looking 21 year old blonde with big (whooops better stop there aye) :b

2nd choice a Black Bitch (whippet bitch :p )

Mark Roberts said:
1st choice a good looking 21 year old blonde with big (whooops better stop there aye)  :b
2nd choice a Black Bitch (whippet bitch  :p   )
The black Whippet bitch is your 2nd choice ?? :eek: ......You suprise me :- "

'i prefer a smooth coated bitch to a rough any day, what about you mark! 'seriously', ive got an article on colour breeding in whippets regarding recesive genes in black and pure white dogs. if i get the urge i will try and post it, it's quite interesting.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back