The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

I'll have you all know that Inca was given in her list orders, well behaved puppies who will do no such things as chewing Cristmas trees or messy feeding :b

well hannah -WE all know DEFINATELY inca will take notice of you!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: not like some person we know :- " caz x

STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
I'll have you all know that Inca was given in her list orders, well behaved puppies who will do no such things as chewing Cristmas trees or messy feeding  :b
Yeah, right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No honest it'll work :thumbsup: ..........Caz no one takes any notice of you know who :lol:

I'll have you all know that Inca was given in her list orders, well behaved puppies who will do no such things as chewing Cristmas trees or messy feeding
Theres non so blind as them that won't see, Poor girl she's in for a shock? well behaved pups :lol: if you have well behaved pups at 6 weeks old ring the vet ;)

:eek: And too think I've just sent you a Christmas card ........I'm telling you...... and you can ask Joe .........We have ordered colours, sizes, sexes, WCRCh's and obedience champions ......as well as good looking show able Whippets :thumbsup: .......See sorted, we have it covered :D

your so predictable, how are the pups doing their eyes will be open soon won't they.

then you know what that means don't you! "weaning time"

They are thinking of opening their eyes........but have been noted sucking their bedding where Inca's dropped some meat (w00t)

ohh this is when the work begins, it's a great feeling watching them develop from helpless balls of fluff into independant little pups.

Mark Roberts said:
ohh this is when the work begins, it's a great feeling watching them develop from helpless balls of fluff into independant little pups.
Great :D ........now how long befor the racing champion bit ?? LOL ;)

umm now my crystal balls frosted up.

You know the words in that famous film?

LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA GET! :thumbsup:

it's a bit like Mc'Donalds, what you order and what you get are 2 differant things?.

2 different things ........yes one BIG racing champ and one small racing champ :thumbsup: ..........

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back