The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Well as you can imagine a black bitch was my one and only choice :D ....And due to my pure and flawless mind and soul o:) :- " .....I got more than one black :wub: .....Had I mentioned that ? :- "

Yep I think you did mention it -_-

but when you bred I thought the idea was to keep 1 and let the rest go, not the other way round :p

I dunno I can't get to the 'puter for a few days and your pups eyes have opened and they are eating Mark.

It'll be Hannah's pups turn next. Both litters of pups are looking wonderful.

Personally I'm finding life rather hectic with just the one pup I think that you two are mad.

1st unaided feed tonight?.

DSCF0003.JPG

Beware Hannah,

you've got all this to come, all they do now when you go near them is look for food?.

Just thought!

What is the brindle 1 thinking of buying out of LOOT? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh! puppies on bedding made out of food :lol:

They are soooo adorable :wub: :wub:

Can't stop laughing at their table manners :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
Just thought!
What is the brindle 1 thinking of buying out of LOOT?  :lol:
I wouldn't like to guess lol........And what is the parti doing lying in the food dish ?? ......Looks like its saying ..........All mine I tell you :shifty:

The 3 in the bottom 2 pics are

Brindle dog ~ Robinsons,

Dark Brindle/White ~ Our Lucy,

White/Brindle ~ Andreas.

there not backward at coming forward by any means.

Mark Roberts said:
Can't stop laughing at their table manners
They get them from Paula :- "
Looks like you are sleeping on the settee tonight now Mark.

Delightful creatures pups.

Just to think Hannah has put up a Christmas tree. Maybe we should have bets on how long it'll survive her bunch of marauding pups. :D

Adorable pics mark :wub: Hannahs turn next :teehee: Oh then you again :- " :- " GOSH and me!!!!!!!! :blink: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: caz x

Great pictures Mark again - lovely lovely puppies - look like little piggies at the trough !!!! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back