The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Inca is doing a grand job with those puppies, they're all so cute and very cuddly. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mark Roberts said:
Just having another look, I love the pic where the brindles got his leg round the other pup giving him a cuddle.
And I thought it was a headlock :D

Seriously though, they do look lovely shiny, fat puppies :wub:

Ok the KC registrations have come back so all the pups now have their KC names.

Can I just at this point say that I only choose the name of mine (Paula Choose the rest)

Our Pup ~ Parkstone Lucy Lastic.

Digby's Pup ~ Parkstone Polar Express.

Steves Pup ~ Parkstone Take A Chance.

Robinsons Pup ~ Parkstone Maximum Power.

Shackspears Pup ~ Parkstone Wise Man.

Petes Pup ~ Parkstone Pretty Woman.

Sparkys ~ Parkstone Queen Of The Nile (sparky can explain why this name for Cloe)

Andreas Pup ~ Parkstone Tinkerbelle.

And guess what! i've just bought loads of Batteries for the camera :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy lastic :wacko: hope she's not gonna shoot out of the traps & PING back (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) . Serious now :blink: great names- :thumbsup: its a lot easier when you've got your own affix. ;) caz x

QOoops missed the last bit of your post :b -_- -_- Quality names PAULA- :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well our lacey lastic likes the name of lucy lastic very mutchi wounder why :D

iam not looking at any more puppy picks though cos they make me broudy

wendy

everyone thought I was joking (including Paula) when I said I would call my bitch from this litter Lucy Lastic, just a name i've always planned to use.

i'm hoping she will catapult out of the box's.

Well I don't know what Incas feeding them, but I have just weighed them and (w00t) ..........The smallest one has only put on a measely 10.25 oz ........and the biggest one who happens to be one of the girls, has gained 12.25 oz in a week :D ............Not bad really :lol:

Thankyou :D .........just waiting for them to be up and about now to see how quickly I could go off them :lol:

:D Thats the trouble with whippet pups Hannah, you just can't go off them. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear that means i'll have to keep them all then (w00t) ........but sshh don't tell Chris :thumbsup: :- "

hi mark, lucy lastic is a wicked name for a whippet. its what a whippet's about 'elastic'. thanks for our cleo's name. 'cleo queen of the nile', it will go well with our archies name' archie, king of the river calder. 'seriously though' cheers. see you soon.

Ahhhh, Parkstone Tinkerbelle, that's a sweet name!!! Can't wait to get the little Tinker home now LOL.

i'll get some pics later now there all up and about (and around and getting up to mischief " I mean good as gold!)

SHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh DON'T WAKE THEM UP!

group_asleep.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back