The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely pictures Mark... :thumbsup: ...but i'm a tad concerned about the mum being led on her back with the pups floating above her... :p I suggest you get some boots with weight in them to keep them on the floor... :eek: .

Kerry (Parkstone Sweet Dreams) with just under 3 weeks to go, I think theres definatly a thickening around the middle?

can anyone see a black bitch :sweating:

DSCF0003.JPG

Have you been talking to her stomach daily and asking for a black bitch pup as Hannah has advised or are you just hoping !!! :teehee: :blink: .

Yes she is thickening around the middle .....she says she wants to look like her dad!!!!! :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Your pups are looking :wub: :wub: Mark ........I do like the dark brindle girls.......As for Kerry, she's certainly looking bigger.......and I'd say theres definatly got to be a black bitch in there :luck: ......Now I've already told you what to do to get what you want, so you can only blame yourself if you didn't take any notice of what I said :lol:

Now I've already told you what to do to get what you want, so you can only blame yourself if you didn't take any notice of what I said
I think i'll stick to hopeing :thumbsup:

Well it worked for me :D .........Or was that all of the hours of wishing and praying that got me what I wanted ?? :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
Remind me Hannah how many Black bitch's did you get!  ;)
Oh have you forgotten already ? ..........I had two, too, to ..........just in case anyone didn't catch this .......I had [SIZE=14pt]2[/SIZE]......... :D :lol: (w00t) :thumbsup:

Ooooh mark fantastic babies :wub: love them all :wub: especially the two brindle bitches :thumbsup: Kerry definately looks like shes losing her nice slim waistline :thumbsup: i hope kerry bless'es you with your wishes :thumbsup: you know what you gotta do :thumbsup: Bracken is like a Barrel at the mo-she used to be berts playmate poor little fella cant understand why she dosent want to play anymore :thumbsup: all the very best caz

Those puppies are truly gorgeous Mark - lucky people to get them - so pretty.

:wub: :wub: :wub: Couldnt chose myself they are all beautiful.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back