The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark, they're growing fast, and look the picture of health there. They're still cute good looking pups!!!!

Play Time

DSCF0007.JPG

Ohhhhh :wub: :wub: :wub: , makes me all maternal, and want to come play and cuddle them all LOL :huggles:

He's like a pig in sh#t, he loves playing with them.

Kerry thought they were great as well.

LOL ........Jacobs desperate to get in and check the puppies, and at the moment hes all happy and puppy like :wacko:

Sorry Mark- havent been on computer all day :blink: been busy working-shopping- housework :( :( & all those exciting things -_- -_- . Perhaps the reason you havent seen bracks boyfriend is he dont live with us; he was just borrowed for the day :wub:

:wub: Your pups are super :wub: cant believe how they are growing-Keiron looks in his elememt :wub: bless him :wub:

caz x

Apologies again!!!!!!!-wrapping prezzies this time :wacko: -always got an excuse :- " yes he is a very good worker :thumbsup: He's lives on a farm & a very handy dog,by the way got a feeling in me water :x bracks gonna be early :sweating: :sweating: getting worried :sweating: :sweating: caz x

hey jo :wub: got some puppy catching up to do :wub:

Hi Caz,

Looking at your bitch I think it's a safe bet to say she will go a few days early. :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
Hi Caz,
Looking at your bitch I think it's a safe bet to say she will go a few days early.  :thumbsup:
Does this mean that we'll have to stay in a few days earlyier ?? .........Oh what a hardship ;) .......... pass the bottle and lets take bets on which one will whelp first :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back