The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark you can tease me all you want with pics of the pups, I just love being teased that way :p :lol: ;)

Mark if you need someone to take the other pups off your hands for a few days to look after the mum to be I'll do it, :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Couldn't garauntee you'd get them back though :lol:

Bring em over,he looks lovely too :wub:

Forgot to say don't forget their dustbin lid of food :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
it's a she, and looks can be deceptive  :rant:   very deceptive.
:oops: they must be because she looks like an o:)

No worries bring the dustbin too, and be quick with the pics there's only 8 of them :p

We all know that whippets are known for their hunting skills, rabbits, hares the odd fox but when was the last time you saw a litter of pups takle a TIGER!

View attachment 7652

and single handed

DSCF0004.JPG

Awww brave little pups!

That red brindle reminds me of diesel so much, even thought he has more markings

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone just to let you know Bracken has just had her first pup at 17-15 a bitch which looks to be black and red but hard to tell as still a bit wet

Congratulations Caz (and Bracken) Any more news? Hope that all is going well :)

Oh and GORGEOUS pictures Mark, they all look beautiful pups. How do you choose from so many??? Not a long wait until the next babies now, remind me, who was the sire for this next litter? Are you having a pup out of these too?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back