The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Latest picture taken a short while ago Bracken is still trying to have have another one but not arrived yet :D

brack__pups.jpg

Ahhhh, go Bracken girl, go, we're rooting for you.

She looks as though she's a good mum! Congrats again to mum, pups, and proud surrogate dad...

WOW lots of adorable puppies :wub: :wub:

:cheers: Well Done Bracken :cheers:

Great looking pups Caz (even the ##### ###### ;) ) I see from the top right of the pic that she even had time for a bit of light reading in between :p

Oooh, I didn't look yesterday and I missed Bracken's pups, Well don Bracken & Caz. Lovely pups :wub: - how many in the end ?

Hi to all, latest news poor Bracken eventually had the long awaited pup at 06-50 this morning unfortuantly two puppies were sharing the placenta and despite all our efforts sadly they were still born

Hi Gary/Caz,

Sorry to hear you had a bad end to the whelping, but on the possitive side youve got some great looking/healthy pups and mums well so although not the ending you wanted there is a possitive side.

Good luck with the pups.

Aww well done bracken, sorry about the 2 you lost.

Sorry to hear about the last two pups.

The others are looking good and so's Bracken. Looking forward to seeing photos of them over the next weeks. Are they are all rough coated?

Hi Judy and all Bracken had seven pups four dogs and two bitches, both mum and pups are doing well :lol: see attatched photo all content after a good feed.

bracken_1.jpg

4 dogs, 2 bitches .................. doesn't that make 6??? LOL!! I can definitely see 7 in the pic, even though one is BROWN!!!

Aww - Well done Bracken and Gary of course - (sorry about the two lost little ones RIP) - but Good Luck with the rest. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've been cuddling Hannah's scrummy pups today. :p

They are all lovely. In particular the littlest black bitch who went to sleep upside down in my arms. :wub:

I don't need to see new photos of them now for at least a day or two. :thumbsup:

I don't need to see new photos of them now for at least a day or two
The Rest of us still need pics (especially of Black bitch's) :thumbsup:

I'll post some photo's tomorrow :thumbsup: .........The girls are looking so different to each other now and the boys are finding their feet, but I've been told that I'm not allowed to keep them all ;) ..............So due to time wasters I have the 2 beautiful black boys for sale :(

A BIG EXTRA LARGE THANK-YOU ALL :)) for all your kind messages :huggles: :huggles: Gaz had taken over the computer cause i was tending to Bracken :wub: in her hours of need :wub: .She did'nt have an easy time of it poor girl also brack was'nt at ease if i left her :huggles: consequently my brains not functioning properly due to not sleeping for at least 50 odd hours -_-

thank-you all once again for all your support thru brackens birth :huggles: :huggles: it helped enormously :thumbsup: Mum & pups are doing great now :wub: :wub:

Caz xxxxx

Lovely, gorgeous puppies Caz. Such a shame about the other two but the ones you've got look :wub:

Now how many are you keeping ? :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back