The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Where'd she go ?? :wacko:

3_weeks_old_009.jpg

Awww love the sharing a joke one that tickled me - so which r u keeping?

Lovely puppies Hannah but they seem to have killed a rare white tiger - an endangered species (w00t)

Ok Hannah, i'll admit those blacks are very nice (as well as the brindle/white)

Ohhh, they're all so adorable, I love the one of the 2 pups lying *spooning*, playing with the teddy. :wub: :wub: :wub:

A white tigers nothing .......you ought to see what they did to the poor shark (w00t) .........I'm keeping the 2 black girls Vicky and judging by their heads and bodies they are going to be at opposite ends of the weight groups :thumbsup:

Thankyou for the lovely comments......even Mark's .........Isn't it about time Kerry was doing something ?? :D

lLovely pups Hannah - love the white brindle one best. :wub: :wub:

They are lovely. :wub: :wub:

I'm hoping to go back and see them in 2 weeks time when they are wrecking Hannah and Chris's house. :thumbsup:

BeeJay said:
I'm hoping to go back and see them in 2 weeks time when they are wrecking Hannah and Chris's house. :thumbsup:
They won't be wrecking anything as they are good babies :wub:

Well take her for a curry and a fast drive in the van  ......That'll sort her
i'd rather stay in and look after Kerry than take Paula out o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back