The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Mark Roberts said:
MY WIFE ! (for now) is predicting 5 Black Dogs  :angry:
if she's right i'm having a divorce  o:) (the witch)

if there is a black in there it'll be your bloody luck that it's a dog!
Mr F i'm glad when I have bad luck or i'd have no luck at all :(
Got my fingers crossed for you BUT......

You've been trying as long as I've known you and that's a few years! :b

well she's turned her nose up at her T :sweating:

Look like my naibours party might not be the only thing keeping me awake tonight (I hope :unsure: )

She can't settle and she turned her nose up at her supper (raw meat) but nothing happening yet :unsure:

Good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: you could be in for a late night or early morning, and with your other litter i feel you might be feeling a bit knackered in the new year ! !

Good luck and a happy 2005 :thumbsup:

Julie

Mark, good luck with the pups, I'm hoping she has them soon.

Just think though, it's another 3 weeks before you let the other pups go, you'll have your hands ful LOL :p

Well what Can I Say!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I was awake all night?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

But it had nothing to do with Kerry, it was by :rant: naibours who's new year party went on till 5.30am :rant: (if I hear Elvis ever again it will be to soon )

Sorry Couldent resist :p

Kerry kept scratching at the bed and nudging me for cuddles but as yet no pups :(

I could do with a good -_- but knowing my luck she'll start tonight so it'll be another night up!

anyone think my naibour would mind if i got the petrol mower/strimmer out (8am) and cut the grass.

Happy New Year to everyone,

Hopefully later today well have some news (probably only on BBC but it's better than no news :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell..........I thought she would of had them by now ;) ............It's nearly time for a curry and fast van ride :thumbsup:

You should have sent Kerry round to the neighbours, a good dance to some loud music might have started her off :D

Is there any way you can get your head down for a bit today Mark? It sounds like from what you've said, she is gonna have them very soon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back