The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry Ferret, yep they are all spoken for.

if any become available i'll give you a shout.

Been told I am not allowed anymore but I am sure we could manage if anyone lets you down.

:sweating: Another two bitches needed Mark!! (don't care what colour!)

[SIZE=14pt]GREAT NEWS MARK!! [/SIZE] :D :D I'm glad you've got your longed-for black bitch. Have you got a name in mind already or will you wait to see how her personality develops? Any more puppies born yet? :wub:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

You got what you wanted, a nice new year pressy ! well done Kerry :D

Julie

Any news on the other pups Mark, the suspense is killing me. Hope everythings OK.

[SIZE=14pt]ooooooooooo Congrats Mark, Paula and Kerry [/SIZE] :cheers:

heres hoping theres a little blue boy in there now pleasssseee!! :D

Kerry has had a few problems and unfortunatly has had 2 still born pup's now :( ......Mark's concentating on Kerry and her needs now so this is why he hasn't posted .........Our thoughts are with Mark, Paula and of course Kerry .......heres hoping for a brighter out come :luck: :huggles:

oh how sad :( thinking of you all, crossing my fingers for kerry and her babies

Oh no, poor Kerry, and Mark. Hoping that everything goes smoothly for you all. :luck:

Sorry to hear the news Mark, hope the others are fine.

Oh no, so sorry about the pups, hope Kerry is ok. Fingers crossed for you all.

Julie

i'm not realy in the mood for a long post so i'll keep this one short.

Thanks for all the nice comments and a special thanks to Hannah who's been a star tonight (you couldn't ask for better friends than her & Chris when the chips are down)

The first 3 pups are very healthy and normal, the 2 we lost were shareing the same placenta (joined at the bellys to the cord) and the stress of being born caused them problems that unfortunatly meant they didnt survive.

i've spoken with the vet who says this is a far from uncommon thing to happen and assures me there nothing we could of done to prevent it happening.

Kerry is now settled down with her 3 babies and they are having a good feed.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Mark

So sorry Mark, Paula and Kerry :( I hope the little guys get stronger each day.

Congrats on the black bitch Mark & Kerry, and so sorry about the two puppies that were still born. So sad. Love to Kerry and the rest of the litter.

Sorry to hear that Mark. Apparently about 1 in 8 whelps die either before or just after birth. It was not really known how many untill ultrasounding became common. I suppose thats why animals like dogs have multiple births. I know thats probably not much consolation to you at the moment though. I heard of exactly the same problem, with two in the same placenta, happening to someonels's bitch only about 2 days ago so your vet is right that it is far from uncommon.

So sorry Mark & Paula, hope Kerry & the remaining 3 are doing good!

Glad you got your black bitch (i'd like to think me saying you wouldn't get it had some thing to do with it :lol: )

Well it might of Vicky ........but I'd like to think that it was because Mark and Paula talked to Kerrys tummy as suggested ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back