The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry to hear you lost two pups, but hope that Kerry and the three pups are all doing well. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Glad to hear that you finally got your black bitch :) - and on New Year's Day - what a start to 2005!!

Kerry with her babies (after being cleaned up)

DSCF0007.JPG

Awww they're :wub: & the black bitch is super :D

They look :wub: :wub: Mark .......and they all look lovely and long in the body :thumbsup: ...........And the girl looks perfect :huggles:

There all gorgeous Mark, :wub: :wub: I'm now praying that the little boy is blue, looks blue to me!

I already have a name too 'Thachery Binx' Binx for short :p he's the black cat from the film hocus pocus, (love that film) I think it suits him too, little binx awwwww :wub:

has Kerry finnished whelping now?

Hi Mark sorry havent been just caught up on the posts , so pleased you got your long awaited black bitch , they look wonderful and Kerry looks a picture. So sorry to hear about the other two which seems to be the same problem we had with Bracken's lost two pups which also had one placenta, so it does seem more common than we thought !b :( all the very best for the New Year to you Paula and family. Gaz Caz x

Little Binx sounds like a lovely name :thumbsup: .......One of my girls is little Hustler :D

All three look gorgeous and full of health, and so does Kerry! :)

Many congratulations! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sorry to hear about the two little ones who weren't meant to be. They just weren't ready for this world yet.

Glad to read that you have your black bitch finally. The pups look lovely. Nice and strong.

Mark, Kerry and the pups are beautiful, have they all got homes now?

Try to get some rest.

xx

hi mark. good luck with the new girl. she'l do well im sure. sparky

Hope Kerry's ok, pups look lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

NOW the big question is what are you going to call your long awaited black bitch :blink: :teehee: :- " :teehee: ;) :- "

Julie

Thanks everyone it's been a long 48hours but everythings fine now, I went through all the emmotions of what/why and could anything of been done to avoid it but the vet cleared all those answers up for me.

When you deal with any type of living thing unfortunatly things sometimes go wronge for no obvious reason.

Mum and pups had a good night, pups fed well through the night (I was sat watching most of the night) and are realy strong, mum has taken to her pups realy well.

she will let me handle them but her nose follows my every move (around 1mm from my hand)

NOW the big question is what are you going to call your long awaited black bitch
now thats the Million Dollar question i've no ideas at the moment, the KC/Racing name will be the same Parkstone ???? ???? i'd like the name to represent her colour.

Paula recons her pet name should be Mo after I put the picture on entitled "The 3 Stoodges" (have to think about that 1)

Well done Mark, only just read about them. Glad you got your bitch & Kerrys ok

Just caught up with this too. Congratulations Mark & Paula for getting your wish - very sorry about the littlies that didn't make it. But let's be thankful for the ones who did and that Kerry is happy and healthy.

Do you want some help with a name for your girl Mark - can we all have some fun making suggestions?

Parkstone Back in Black

Black Satin

Jet Black

Pitch Black

Dark Angel

Dark N Stormy

Queen O'Spades

Give me some more time I'll try to come up with something more original - I love to think of names.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back