The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Mark Roberts said:
get over to Wessy for 6.30pm. if I go quiet in the box i'll be  -_-
I'm sure Tony will shout down your ear with the mike at just the right time :D

Really Hannah is Eric not going? (thats the one with the little man on his chest isn't it?)

Note to Mark - stick Eric under your padded jacket for us will ya? :D

No Mark Hannah said that one of the bitches is going. So she's keeping Eric and I suspect Connie?.......... Who loves Beej? Is that correct?

What a surprise Hannah couldn't in the end let Eric go. Eric is the Indiana Jones of the litter. He gets into all sorts of places and Hannah is always having to rescue him in the end. He also runs backwards but can't walk backwards if he gets stuck and that's the only way to get out. :b

I think that Hannah :wub: him because he's rather twit :wub: like. He's been her special pup ever since he was born.

BeeJay said:
No Mark Hannah said that one of the bitches is going.  So she's keeping Eric and I suspect Connie?..........  Who loves Beej?  Is that correct?
What a surprise Hannah couldn't in the end let Eric go.  Eric is the Indiana Jones of the litter.  He gets into all sorts of places and Hannah is always having to rescue him in the end.  He also runs backwards but can't walk backwards if he gets stuck and that's the only way to get out.  :b

I think that Hannah  :wub: him because he's rather twit :wub: like.  He's been her special pup ever since he was born.
Your correct BeeJay Connie and Eric are staying ........And no I couldn't let Eric go :oops: :wub:

The pups are having ear tatoo's today so we'll try and get some pickies on soon ....I'm posting this so early as the little buggers woke us up at 5:30am . :rant: how inconsiderate is that.....Never mind they are still as ... :wub: as ever....

Oh and Mark your pups are looking lovely .....i bet they are a real hand full now though.... :blink: :wacko: .

Last edited by a moderator:
And there was me thinking that it was Hannah having I luv Eric on her knuckles. :lol:

I'm sure Hannahs enough knuckles for it to fit :- " (i'll probably know for sure Thursday when she hits me for that comment! i'll count the bruises :( )

Guess where I've been this evening. :)

Clues. The people are very friendly and welcoming but tonight who cared. :- "

Because the pups are very lively and most entertaining. There are 5 of them. 4 black ones and one white and brindle one. They are very, very cute and occasionally cuddly. I've had my ears nibbled by Eric the mad-cap. I've been licked by Connie the sweet. Dilys was a bit over come (not like her) but she'd had a bad day and is :wub: . Murphy is still :wub: Benny the ball is very handsome. :wub:

For Eric fans he is as delightful as he appears in the photos and I can well understand why Hannah couldn't bear to part with him.

We should have taken a photo of Chris lying on the floor with pups all over him licking his face, nibbling his shoes and Murphy standing on his back.

What a fab evening! Thanks for letting me meet the pups again H & C before they go off to their new homes.

BeeJay said:
And there was me thinking that it was Hannah having I luv Eric on her knuckles.  :lol:

Well you know how it is .......I already have a tatoo of a racing black Whippet to signify Jacob :wub: , so it may not be that far fetched to have an Eric one done (w00t) ........Mind you I don't know if anyone would be able to catch the spirit of an Eric in a tatoo lol :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
Well you know how it is .......I already have a tatoo of a racing black Whippet to signify Jacob  :wub: , so it may not be that far fetched to have an Eric one done  (w00t) ........Mind you I don't know if anyone would be able to catch the spirit of an Eric in a tatoo lol  :lol:
How about Eric flinging himself out of a plane without a parachute. Or Eric leaping off a cliff. :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
I already have a tatoo of a racing black Whippet to signify Jacob 
Giz a look then! (i'm presuming it's not anywhere rude :- " )

Giz a look then! (i'm presuming it's not anywhere rude :- " )

Just for you Vicky :D

6_weeks_old_022.jpg

hi mark, thanks for your hospitality today,good to meet your other half, it was great to come and see our little cleo. and meet the rest of your dogs. 'very nice', we will see you saturday. regards tony.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back