The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OK 1 of him from the front :))

Picture_007.jpg

Adorable puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

LOL @ Mo's new friend :D

Julie

Lovely puppy pics Caz .... :wub: ..aren't they lovely...

Mark yours aren't half growing fast and I especially love the picky of Mo with her freind... :wub: .

Surely Gary will have to let you have one of those gorgeous pups now Caz. Such a shame about Bracken. Hope she's OK.

Mo looks very BLACK Mark. I see she's made friends with Babe.

I'm well happy with Mo Judy, i've been calling her little mo but the way she's growing I think I might have to change it to mighty Mo! ;)

Can we have last pics of your pups before they go to their new homes please Mark and Hannah?

i'll try and get a group pic later but they wont sit still anymore.

Boris (The Robinsons) leave us tommorow :cheers: he's a little bugger.

Caz, lovely pics of your pups, they're so :wub:

Mark, Kerrys litter are coming along in leaps and bounds. And I agree with Beejay, some more pics of Candys lot!!!!

simply adourable :wub: :wub: Binx is changing every time I see him :wub: I love the colour of him STUNNING! and his blue eyes are to die for :wub: (shame they don't stay that colour), have saved all pic's to my PC hope you don't mind Mark :- "

Mo and Otis are very very cute also, and really growing up now :wub: :thumbsup:

Hi Tina, No I don't mind at all.

the pups are coming on realy well, just started weaning they love the Farleys Rusk/Whelpi mix.

Brilliant pics from you all. Once they open their eyes they really start to get character. Well done. :D

Taken today. (before they start leaving for BJ)

Picture_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! no :( I hope the new parents post pics, if not you'll have to post daily pics of the other 3 Mark so we can get our fix :thumbsup:

Forgot to ask are you keeping any of the bigger ones mark?

Lovely pics mark :wub: it dont seem poss that they are going to there new homes soon (w00t) dont time fly (w00t)

Thought i would give you all an update on Bracken~ she has had the trots for awhile now(vet put her on kaolin thingy) shes no better on that score, shes been on chicken & rice~not made any diff~also still got her discharge :( :(

Pups look a bit loose now :( So ive got to take her & pups to vets tomoz morning for a check up.....

Looking very much like she is going to be sspayed earlier than expected~she had her last meal at six :( feeling so sorry for her :wub: :wub:

Caz x

Thanks for the photos Mark. Hopefully the new owners that are on here will keep us updated on their development.

I'll see Boris of course and yours but the others are a long way away from here.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back