The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Ive enjoyed this thread so much - Thank you Mark for sharing those gorgeous pups. also to Strike whippets for your pics too :wub: :wub: :wub:

Are you sure Mo is not a Labrador pup :wub: :wub: shes lovely with it though

and Ottis :wub: :wub: Im sure you are going to miss those little uns.

Ive enjoyed this thread so much
i'm very pleased you have, I must admit it's been a laugh doing it.
Mo! yep she's looking more like a Labrador every day, I very much doubt she's going to be a light weight. (Dad 29lb, Mum 20lb) She loves her food and mums got that much milk they are never hungry so weaning is a lot harder with this litter than the last as they are never hungry :( but I suppose thats a good thing.

i've booked Mo into weightwatchers next week. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
Hannah, how did you feel when your first litter of pups went to there new homes?

Hi Jaquie , I must admit that letting her go was quite difficult a really quite choked me up and brought a quiet tear to my eye...... :( ...But I know that she is going to have a lovely active life with her new owners , who I'm sure will love her every bit as we do.. :wub: ..Next up is Murphy and I'm sure I'll feel the same Tommorrow but at least we will be seeing him on the race track.. :thumbsup: .

ChrisBishop said:
Jacquie said:
Hannah, how did you feel when your first litter of pups went to there new homes?

Hi Jaquie , I must admit that letting her go was quite difficult a really quite choked me up and brought a quiet tear to my eye...... :( ...But I know that she is going to have a lovely active life with her new owners , who I'm sure will love her every bit as we do.. :wub: ..Next up is Murphy and I'm sure I'll feel the same Tommorrow but at least we will be seeing him on the race track.. :thumbsup: .

It's nice to know they are going to good homes :) and will be nice to see them at some race meetings !

To be quite honest Jacquie much as I love them all dearly, I'm quite pleased that they are going :oops: .......Dill was the boss over her brothers and sister, so it was nice today when they all played nicely without big fall outs (w00t) ........Murphy's going tomorrow which will put a stop to all of the barracades to stop him getting up the stairs every 2 minuites .........and little Ben is going on Monday and this will be a great help and reduce my cleaning hours :eek: .......every ones paper trained but Ben has a weaker bladder than the others :blink: .......I'm really happy with their new homes and owners (even those Chappell people are ok :lol: )........and I will look forward to watching them grow and turn into what ever they are going to be .........

Dylis who is now called Daphne with her new friend Lily at her new home :huggles:

lilyanddaphne_smal.jpg

Which one of those 3 are you keeping mark? house must be feeling a bit quieter now :(

were keeping the brindle/white bitch hanging off the rag.

house is a lot quieter :sweating: .

Lovely pic of Daphne in her new home Hannah.

Both you and Mark must be having less stressful life now.

BJ, Lucy's name nearly got changed to Valium at one point.

i've told all the girls in future theres a 5 pup limit 8 were just :wacko:

What a good choice she is gorgeous, :wub: looks like she's ready for coursing (w00t) what a hard decision though they're all :wub:

Well little Murphy left yesterday :( and you'd think that the house would have been so much calmer, but you'd be wrong :eek: ............These 3 became bonkers last night and decided they can climb anything :blink:

Connie trying to see what the boys are up to

little_buggers_009.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back