The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Last one............Connie looking like an o:) whilst Ben causes havoc behind her :eek:

little_buggers_022.jpg

Hannah, are you sure bens telling him how big the rabbit is or is he well batting for the other side (limp wrist :lol: )

Mark Roberts said:
Hannah, are you sure bens telling him how big the rabbit is or is he well batting for the other side (limp wrist  :lol:   )
Don't let Paul and Jo hear you say that Mr Roberts of course he was on about the size of the rabbit as Jacob is the only gay dog in our house..... :- " Talking of that they should be coming to pick our Ben up this afternoon and then that will be all of them gone to their new homes .... :thumbsup: ..peace at last ..well until the next time ehh........

:sweating: :teehee: :huggles: .

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to miss that little Benny The Ball chatting to you. :wub: Your house is going to be so quiet.

It was very odd without Hannah at SC yesterday. Looking forward to seeing Eric and Connie again.

They look lovely Mark, but are their legs ment to be that short (w00t) Talk about puddings :wub:

Their fat little gits Hannah, we've had them to weight watchers and they've got their red/green food list so they should be ok.

we weighed Binks last night and he was just over 3 1/2lb so they look bigger than they are.

WOW what little porkers they all are :wub: :wub: Binx is deffo looking like a fawn now, and not a silver/fawn, will have to come down one day next week and see him in the flesh (thats if you don't mind Mark :thumbsup: ), also gives us a test drive to finding your house!!

both of us are really crap with directions and WILL get lost on the way :wacko:

Pups are looking lovely Mark proper shiny little piglets :wub: :wub:

Tina your more than welcome to nip over.

The directions are ~ 1st left 2nd right over the xRd 2nd left there you go simple :- "

They are useing the paper well now and will not empty in their beds anymore, so in a week or so we will start taking them outside to empty.

Thanks Mark :thumbsup: proberly be next Tuesday, exhaust needs fixing and my little girl is ill :( ,

thanks for the directions NOT :p

will be leaving at about 8:30am and will arrive at your about 2:00pm, and I'm not joking either!! :wacko:

is it feeling peaceful at your house now? awwww thier all flying the nest :)

awwwww bless him hope he gets better very soon :huggles: mine have all had that and it's bloody horrid, they itch all the time,

my little girl has got a bug thats going around here, temp, feeling sick, sore throat, that kind of bug :huggles:

she loves school so is very upset she can't go, and even more upset tonight as she has swimming tomorrow, so I showed her the latest pic's of Binx and it's made her a bit happier :wub: :wub:

Great pictures you two :huggles:

Mr & Mrs Roberts (w00t) what are you feeding those pups :lol:

Ther'e like labradors :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caz x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back