The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great strong looking pups Mark.Hope mine look as good at that age. Well done to you

Chris

:lol: Eric looks like a little Iggy on one of those pictures. how sweet. :wub: :wub:

Just sat and read this thread from start to finish. :thumbsup: I must have lost track when it moved. :( What lovely puppies all of them are. :wub: :wub: I really have enjoyed all the pics and posts. Glad you got your wee black girl finally Mark. :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]congratulations [/SIZE]

to you all on your new pups love them all :wub: :wub:

forgot to say Mark thought you said your wee JRT was wild she looks sweet as anything in that photo with the pups :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot to say Mark thought you said your wee JRT was wild she looks sweet as anything in that photo with the pups
She's a little sh#t with anything bigger than herself but she was absolutly terrified of the pups (there again I was :blink: )

But we've only got Lucy left now from the 1st litter so things should settle soon, there again it's like the wall of death tonight she's flying round the living room.

Thanks for the comments.

there all lovly think i like dinks best or maybe ottis or maybe all of them

wendy

When does Lucy go Mark? Bet the house will be a lot quieter even with one less puppy.

But not for long though, cos I'm sure those 3 sturdy whippy pups will soon be tearing the place up LOL

Hows your little girl coming along Andrea~

bet she is being spoilt rotten :thumbsup: by you all :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: Caz x

I thought that Lucy was Mark's for ever pup. ie the one that he kept.

Yep your right BJ, Lucy is here to stay even after several offers from a K9 members husband to buy her Sunday, and Mo's staying from the 2nd litter.

I think our next litter will have to be born with on/off switch's or am I just getting old :- " (please don't answer that last bit :( ) Lucy goes from 0-flat out she never walks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the Kc's back today for Kerry's litter.

We now have

Parkstone Sweet Ebony ~ Mo.

Parkstone Zakary Binx ~ Tina's

Parkstone Soul Man ~ Ottis

:- " :- " He's happy now :D

Lucy is adorable :wub: :wub:

Mark Roberts said:
Yep your right BJ, Lucy is here to stay even after several offers from a K9 members husband to buy her Sunday, and Mo's staying from the 2nd litter.
I think our next litter will have to be born with on/off switch's or am I just getting old  :- "  (please don't answer that last bit  :(   ) Lucy goes from 0-flat out she never walks?

Just catching up on you lovely pups Mark and Hannah. I notice that both of you train your dogs to paper and then outside from an early age. Is this common practice? When I got Archie, he had had no toilet training at all. All of his litter mates were peeing and pooing at will in an out-house. There was no paper in site, and his little feet were filthy. One of the first things I has to do was bath him :x He was almost 11 weeks old when I had him. He was quite quick to train, and had cracked it in two weeks.

I am interested to know what is normal. How cool to have a pup who knows what to do. It would have taken loads of stress out of the situation for me. My hands were red raw from scrubbing carpet for a fortnight!

Hi Joanna,

We don't normaly paper train, our normal routein is once they are up and about (3 weeks) they go outside every 1/2 ~ 1 hour to have a chance to empty and they get let back in as soon as they have emptied but with having 2 litters 4 weeks apart we had to compremise slightly and paper train the 2nd litter till the 1st had all gone to their new homes.

but now litter 1 are all gone litter 2 is are now being trained to empty outside as normal.

I hope all those who have had pups from us will agree that when pups leave us they are around 95% house trained with just the odd accident inside. (which can only be expected from puppies)

Lesley, so glad your OH has got sorted, does that mean i'll get no hassle next week :sweating:

Sorry Scott you posted while I was writing the reply.

yep Lucy's a totaly differant colour to our others (as is MO!) but I think Lucy's probably going to make about 16-18lb so another small one for us, But Mo will definatly not be running in the lightweights :lol:

were realy pleased with both litters.

Mark Roberts said:
Hi Joanna,
We don't normaly paper train, our normal routein is once they are up and about (3 weeks) they go outside every 1/2 ~ 1 hour to have a chance to empty and they get let back in as soon as they have emptied but with having 2 litters 4 weeks apart we had to compremise slightly and paper train the 2nd litter till the 1st had all gone to their new homes.

but now litter 1 are all gone litter 2 is are now being trained to empty outside as normal.

I hope all those who have had pups from us will agree that when pups leave us they are around 95% house trained with just the odd accident inside. (which can only be expected from puppies)

Lesley, so glad your OH has got sorted, does that mean i'll get no hassle next week  :sweating:

Is it fairly standard to put in that effort? I would have been thrilled.

I paper trained cos the weather was so nasty ..........Plus I wanted all of the pup's to be right in the middle of family life so that all of the bustle etc was normal to them :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back