The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There just the racers Sue, we've then got the oldies, we've in total 8 adults the 2 pups and the JRT.

But I definatly need help! or so people keep telling me? :(

I keep telling the kids to move out, for years I rang social services but they never collected them :(

Mark Roberts said:
There just the racers Sue, we've then got the oldies, we've in total 8 adults the 2 pups and the JRT.
But I definatly need help! or so people keep telling me?  :(

I keep telling the kids to move out, for years I rang social services but they never collected them  :(

Have you thought about a dog kennel?....The social services would be there like a shot.....mind you so would the men in white coats.. :D

Nah The ferrets are in the shed and their chosey about who they share with.

Mark the pups are looking great!! and really FAT lol, especially Binx :wub: :wub: love the dark shades on his tail! :wub: :wub:

Wow Mark, I think they're great dane puppies in disguise as whippie pups!!!!!! They're still a great looking bunch.

Right, I'm back of to bed with my fave little girl, need some more sleep.

Strike Whippets said:
I paper trained cos the weather was so nasty ..........Plus I wanted all of the pup's to be right in the middle of family life so that all of the bustle etc was normal to them  :D
WE HAVE HAD MURPHY FOR A WEEK NOW AND HAVE HAD NO ACCIDENTS UNLESS WE HAVE BEEN TOO SLOW TO THE DOOR HE SLEEPS BY OUR BED AND WAKES US DURING THE NIGHT WE RUN HIM OUTSIDE FOR A WEE AND HE THEN COMES BACK TO BED HE IS REALY GOOD ONLY PROBLEM IF WE LEAVE HIM ON HIS OWN HE HOWLS

Here's a picture of someone relaxing at home on our sofa with Eric..... :huggles: :wub: .

Hi John I think you'll find that when you get your other pup off of Mark he will no longer howl as he won't be alone any more...I think he has been like that because he has left a house that was busy and always had something going on ie with Benjamin or his litter brothers or sisters ......Any way hope he is getting better than he was ...... :thumbsup:

picture_755.jpg

Ahhh, poor Murphy. I am sure Chris is right though. He jusn't isn't used to being alone and your other pup will soon fix that.

Not long got back from our visit with the Parkstone whippets gang!!

thanks to Mark and Paula for the very warm welcome :thumbsup: :cheers:

the pups, Mo, Otis and Binx are simply gorgeous and really FAT!! Mum Kerry is a right stunner! :wub:

a real credit to you Paula! :- " as I now know Mark doesn't do pups lmao ;) !

well not until there 6 months anyway hee hee, it was very hard to leave him :( I was dying to take him back with me, but alas only 25 days left until I do bring him home :wub: :wub:

again Huge Thanks to Mark and Paula :thumbsup: and your son is an angel!

BTW we got lost again on the way home :wacko: ended up in Liverpool :blink: ! My hubby missed the turning to N.Wales! (and Yes it was his fault :- " )

only 25 days left until I do bring him home
Better leave now then to give yourself plenty of time :- "
Nice to meet you.

LIVERPOOL? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I blaim the co-driver, i'm sure they had other small furry fawn things on their minds.

well he is adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: (Binx not my hubby only joking)

I'm still starstruck over him now :wub:

ChrisBishop said:
Here's a picture of someone relaxing at home on our sofa with Eric..... :huggles:   :wub: .
Chris

Does Hannah realise that photo is on here? I would happily murder my husband if he put a photo of me snoring on the sofa on K9 (w00t)

What do you think Joanna? I think from what you have written that you already know the answer. Though oddly enough he does seem to still be alive. :) We'll find out for certain on Sunday. :thumbsup: I pointed out that it could have been much worse. Hannah could have had her mouth open and been dribbling. (w00t)

:oops: just realised that that could be read as my knowing that Hannah sleeps with her mouth open and dribbles. I haven't a clue whether she does or not but I know that someone else female on this board does dribble in her sleep. I'm not saying who. :- "

:oops: and NO it's not me. Well not often anyway. :b :teehee: :p :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite several (loads of) letters/emails they still have yet to get back to me, starting to wonder what type of organisation they realy are?

so I doubt it will happen. :(

BeeJay said:
What do you think Joanna?  I think from what you have written that you already know the answer.  Though oddly enough he does seem to still be alive.  :)   We'll find out for certain on Sunday.  :thumbsup: I pointed out that it could have been much worse.  Hannah could have had her mouth open and been dribbling. (w00t)
:oops: just realised that that could be read as my knowing that Hannah sleeps with her mouth open and dribbles.  I haven't a clue whether she does or not but I know that someone else female on this board does dribble in her sleep.  I'm not saying who. :- "

:oops: and NO it's not me.  Well not often anyway. :b   :teehee:   :p   :teehee:

Oops.........Chris does like to live dangerously :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back