The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
Heres one that shows the two were keeping (Lucy & Mo!)
is there realy 4 weeks between them?

Love the pic of the two you are keeping . I hope its the Racing Post they are reading :lol:

Joanna said:
BeeJay said:
What do you think Joanna?  I think from what you have written that you already know the answer.  Though oddly enough he does seem to still be alive.   :)   We'll find out for certain on Sunday.   :thumbsup: I pointed out that it could have been much worse.  Hannah could have had her mouth open and been dribbling. (w00t)
:oops: just realised that that could be read as my knowing that Hannah sleeps with her mouth open and dribbles.   I haven't a clue whether she does or not but I know that someone else female on this board does dribble in her sleep.  I'm not saying who. :- "

:oops: and NO it's not me.  Well not often anyway. :b   :teehee:   :p   :teehee:

Oops.........Chris does like to live dangerously :eek:

Is there any other way to live....... :p :sweating: o:)

Just for Tina as promised (so no one else look)

DSCF0001.JPG

Those Labrador puppies are just lovely mark :wub: :wub: :- "

I'll give Binx a big cuddle for you saturday Tina(not showing off or anything) :p I'd try and sneak him out for you but i'd probably be waiting on the motorway for days if your OH was driving :lol: (mines the same always takes a short cut that takes 2 hours longer than original journey)

I think we can find at least 1 for you to cuddle ;) your pup off Chris is looking good bet you can't wait (BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO :p )

awww Binx :wub: :wub: thanks Mark your a darlin ;) , Lesley I'm not bothered one bit :p I'll have him FOREVER very soon (do give him a big kiss for me though :wub: ) :thumbsup:

just read your post out to my hubby Lesley lmao! he wasn't impressed lol said it was all my fault as I was navigator :- "

we'll let them think that if it makes them feel better :thumbsup:

And i'm only jealeous cos I,ve got to wait even longer for my pup :(

awww lesley :huggles: it will soon be time :thumbsup: after all where the hell did January go? :wacko:

hi tina@chance, ive met your pup and he's a little darling. absolutely wicked colour.when i saw him he was doing a baby seal impression. tony

Hi Tony,

yeah binx is a little gem alright :wub: :wub: went to see him last Tuesday, full of beans thats for sure :wub: :wub:

OI!! hands off my baby! ;) :p he is irresistable aint he :wub: :wub:

thats a great pic :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back