The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Judy said:
Hannah - those pictures of your two black pups are gorgeous  :wub:   There is only one thing nicer than a black puppy........and thats 2 black puppies  :huggles:

I would of agreed with you a while back, but at the moment it's like living with 2 black rabid tazmainian devil's who are on perminant speed LOL .........I think that they think that they are indestructable as they hurtle around my house at 100 mph, jumping on and off eveything with a bit of acrobatics and agility thrown in for good measure :blink: ........but bless the little :alien: ......... :oops: I ment darlings o:)

Judy said:
Hannah - those pictures of your two black pups are gorgeous  :wub:   There is only one thing nicer than a black puppy........and thats 2 black puppies  :huggles:
Anyone got a vomit bucket. :x :teehee: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
I think that they think that they are indestructable as they hurtle around my house
I hope they are but can you say the same thing about your house!! (w00t) I'm finding one bad enough.

Anyone got a vomit bucket.  :x   :teehee: :lol:

Your only jealous cos you haven't got a black one :eek: ......[SIZE=14pt]LOL ![/SIZE] (w00t) :lol:

I hope they are but can you say the same thing about your house!!  I'm finding one bad enough.
House is still standing ...........just :b

Strike Whippets said:
Anyone got a vomit bucket.   :x   :teehee: :lol:

Your only jealous cos you haven't got a black one :eek: ......[SIZE=14pt]LOL ![/SIZE] (w00t) :lol:

Me jealous. Yeah right. :x :lol:

Somebody has to have the brown 'un's. ;)

Come on mark get your finger out Tina's waiting :thumbsup: we'll let you out of the chat room for a bit so you can take a pic :D

ok here you go.

i'll get a few more tommorow.

DSCF0003.JPG

He's beautiful :wub: :wub: Tina, lucky you :thumbsup: :p :thumbsup:

Julie

Thanks julie :D sat here grinning like a cheshire cat over Binx's pic!

he's a really hansome lad indeed :wub: :wub: (still can't get over how much he has grown) wow!

looking forward very much to the other pictures now! :thumbsup:

crikey he has grown (w00t) not long now Tina :thumbsup:

no Lesley no long now, really excited!! :D

the days seem to be dragging though :( wishing my life away lol.

Wowzer, what a big handsome laddy he is, bet you just can't wait to get him home and snuggle him up. :wub: :wub: :wub:

no andrea I can't! 7 days left tomorrow! wooohoooo

just waiting for Mark to put some new pics of him up today, so I can drool over them :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back