The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ottis

DSCF0005.JPG

There's nought like embarrassing them take pics while they're have a pee :blink:

Thanks Mark :thumbsup:

I really can't get over how 'grown up' Binx looks now, lost all is lab fat :D :wub: :wub:

Mo has gotten tall :eek: or it just might be the camera angle, she looks like royalty sitting there :wub:

awww little Otis is just gorgeous too, great markings on him :wub:

They are looking good Mark 8) .......but I don't think little Mo looks that little anymore :oops: .......Otis and Binxs also look like they are taking after Dad's side of the family :wub: ......

Who's having Otis.He's smart.I like him but i'm biased . i love black and white. :wub: I take it your keeping Mo,Mark.

But you know me I love all puppies.Far too soft. :wub:

Hi Sue, Ottis is going to Milton Keynes to a racing home.

i'll try and get some cutie pics of them tommorow.

there again on past form you'll have collected him before i get round to more pics lol :oops:

The person who I'm getting my pup off sends me pics at least every other day Tina, :thumbsup: but if Mark can't be bothered I suppose there's not a lot you can do about it :- "

Lesley are you in the habit of upsetting people lol,

god i'll take some later :huggles:

Mark Roberts said:
Lesley are you in the habit of upsetting people lol,
god i'll take some later  :huggles:

What do you mean habit who else have I upset, you're thick skinned you can take it. :p

Ok I'm sorry :huggles:

hee hee girl power!! nice one les :thumbsup:

poor mark getting hassled and on his B'day too :- " :p

That's why i'm paying him extra attention today Tina( and also trying to get you more pics) :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back