The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
Hi Joanna,

Lesley, so glad your OH has got sorted, does that mean i'll get no hassle next week  :sweating:

I don't think he'll hassle you anymore, but you can't blame a bloke for trying she is a sweetheart.

Anyway maybe he thought you had enough and should share :p

I think all the pups we have had have been more or less house trained when we got them. I think it might be due to the fact that they were all raised inside the house. Maybe Archie was raised in a kennel, Jo ?

Judy said:
I think all the pups we have had have been more or less house trained when we got them. I think it might be due to the fact that they were all raised inside the house. Maybe Archie was raised in a kennel, Jo ?
Thats wierd i always thought totally opposite, Ella was crap to house train & was reared in the house but the ones that have been kenneled at my grandads & then come to me have been really good in the house & i always thought it was because they were used to "going" outside. Maybe it's just Ella, everything she does is backward!

the pups we've had have been really well trained! You expect the odd accident every now and then but it's usually my fault for not picking up the signs that they need to go or I've shut the back door! :- "

Gabriel and Samael have been SO good, they used the cat flap if the door was shut! :wub:

Vicky said:
Judy said:
Thats wierd i always thought totally opposite, Ella was crap to house train & was reared in the house but the ones that have been kenneled at my grandads & then come to me have been really good in the house & i always thought it was because they were used to "going" outside. Maybe it's just Ella, everything she does is backward!

I have to agree that your theory sounds just as plausible as mine Vicky. Maybe then, it's just luck, some are good and some are bad. :D

Judy said:
Vicky said:
Judy said:

I have to agree that your theory sounds just as plausible as mine Vicky. Maybe then, it's just luck, some are good and some are bad. :D

In all honesty, much as Archie was a nice healthy pup, no effort had been put in to preparation for a home :( I now relaise that this was part of the problem we had introducing him to a new home. It was like growing up in the wild with not a lot of human intervention :( :( :(

Thats the problem not all breeders make the effort, but then that reflects on the breed as a whole rather than the few who don't make an effort for what ever reason.

Heres one that shows the two were keeping (Lucy & Mo!)

is there realy 4 weeks between them?

Picture_003.jpg

Ones either very small, or the other is very large!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute babies!

Lucy (Brindle/White) I think will make around 16-17lb, Mo (Black) i'm expecting to make about 25lb.

That would be great Mark to have them in different weight groups like that. Lucy is a gorgous looking little bitch and a 25lb black bitch will be just scrummy :wub: Lucky thing. :D

So next year well have racing.

Parkstone Lucky Charm 14lb

Parkstone Lucy Lastic 16lb (ish)

Parkstone True Blue 19lb

Parkstone Flashback 24lb

Parkstone Sweet Ebony 25lb (ish)

Oh and we might have Parkstone Sweet Dreams (20lb)running.

[SIZE=14pt]OK who's going to help! (trap/catch) [/SIZE]

Mark Roberts said:

Parkstone True Blue 19lb

Parkstone Flashback 24lb

Sorry i'll have my hands full what with the 3 (w00t) but just wanted to say they are lovely and Mo is growing so fast (w00t) :wub: :wub:

Mark Roberts said:

Parkstone True Blue 19lb

Parkstone Flashback 24lb

I'm not sure it's the help with racing you need Mark at this rate you'll need a bigger house..... You've almost as many as Scott....Are you hoping the kids will move out...I told mine when they do I'll substitute a dog for them. (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back