The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I hope that I've got the right litter. Boris is a lovely looking dog. He's been easy to race train and is running very nicely. :thumbsup: He's also very cuddly and an absolute poppet. :wub:

Spoke to Stephen today they are over the moon with Boris (approx 24lb) they are realy pleased at how he's coming along.

For the Anoraks, Mo's now weighing in at 21lb 10oz.

Awww Cleo's lovely sparky :wub: :wub: yes do come to the lure coursing/racing and bring Shiny too :thumbsup:

yeah i might do. she's all over the bunnies and has a good bit of speed. dont know if she would run alongside other dogs though,

Well colours 2 Black 2 Blue 1Black/White 1 Brindle/White But cant wait to see them the main thing is all goes well for mum & pups :luck:

Parkstone Lucky Charm (Gypsy) has got 1 surviving puppy after a really bad time at one point she was on her way for a cesarian but with our vet being the wonderful man he is he managed to get the 2 dead ones out without putting her through an operation. The surviving puppy is a tiny blue & white boy who i have called Todd for obvious reasons his pedigree name will be Parkstone On Me Todd, mum wont let him out of her sight for one second she is being brilliant after having such a bad time hope to get Mark to put some piccies on soon, Sorry to all the people who had pups ordered but i just cant let him go so he will be a perminant member of the Parkstone Posse.

Picture_010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah bless :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aphrael whippets wish Todd all the best for the future :wub: :wub:

Sorry to hear Gypsy had such a rough time but glad the vet was able to spare her having a C section.

Come on Mark WE WANT MORE PICTURES!!!!

Thanx mark

What weight is he?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bless :wub: :wub: :wub:

Have you had a singleton before??

They do get very spoilt and you get VERY attatched to them :wub: Glad to see he is staying with the Parkstone Posse!

Hi Dawn this is the first time we have only had one survive but as you can imagine he will be spoilt rotten he weigh 6 onces when he was born on friday and he now weighs 8 so shes doing well with the feeding.

Excellent glad he is doing OK :thumbsup:

He looks absolutley gorgeous Paula and mum looks as proud as punch :wub:

Sorry to hear you had such a bad time with the whelping Mark but glad to see you have a really lovely puppy in the end and that Gypsy is OK which is the most important thing.

Judy said:
Sorry to hear you had such a bad time with the whelping Mark but glad to see you have a really lovely puppy in the end and that Gypsy is OK which is the most important thing.
Ditto, best of luck with Parkstone on me todd. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Glad to read that Gypsy is okay. How are you Mark? I know that you get upset if you loose a pup.

He is gorgeous. :wub:

Hi BJ,

Gypsy's Paulas bitch so it affected her more than me (i'm big and hard!) our vet spent 2 hours trying to turn the pup that was lying sideways but couldnt make it turn.

We all agreed that a C section would be the better option for the bitch & the best chance of saving any pups inside.

on the plus side once sedated (and relaxed) he was able to remove the pups still inside with forceps but on the minus side the pups were still born.

Gypsy is very potective of her pup and although small (6oz's at birth) and being without his mum for 5 hours while our vet worked on Gypsy he's now thriving under the care of his mum & Paula.

The funny thing is that as soon as he was born (1st out) Paula said he was the 1 she was keeping? funny how things work out.

it's times like this you realise how important it is to have a good vet. (and a good wife to rear it ;) )

best of luck with Todd, i'm sure he will be one spoilt puppy :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back