The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Awwww.... Todd looks great. Bet he's not going to be that big though. You know how the biggest always end up the smallest and vice versa. :D Plus he is a singleton and they always start off big.

I agree Judy with his breeding he shouldn't go over 22lb (in theory)

WCRCh Chase The Pied Piper 18lb out of WCRCh Hammeron 23lb x Karyon Fire & Ice 17lb (ish).

X

Parkstone Lucky Charm 14lb out of WCRCh Hammeron 23lb x Parkstone Taboo 19lb.

So i'm reconing on about 19lb but we'll be able to tell better at around 8 weeks old.

Cheers Sparky,

Ok Todds a week old today, he's developing realy nicely and putting on weight at a steady rate.

From his birth weight of 6oz he's now a strapping 15 1/2oz.

Cheers Sparky,

Ok Todds a week old today, he's developing realy nicely and putting on weight at a steady rate.

From his birth weight of 6oz he's now a strapping 15 1/2oz.

1 more (for now)

Picture_018.jpg

He does look it on the pictures but remember mums only small! :thumbsup:

Told you it wouldnt be long before he was as big as Gypsy dont worry Lesley we"ve ordered the crane to help you pick him up tomorrow. :))

Mark Roberts said:
He does look it on the pictures but remember mums only small!  :thumbsup:

I mean compared to last week (w00t) I'm sure i'll manage Paula it will be hard work but i'll try my best :D

he's really pilling on the ounces with full access to the milk bar :thumbsup:

He's just stunning...............Gypsy looks well too! :huggles:

Here we are ...A pup from the first batch of mum's to be ........Here's my Inca's Daphne now all grown up (nearly) ...... :wub:

daphne.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back